(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck10.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck10.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck9.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck9.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck8.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck8.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck7.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck7.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck6.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck6.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck5.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck5.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck4.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck4.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck3.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck3.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck2.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck2.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/th_truck1.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/Truck/truck1.jpg)
That thing is sweet, that would definetly be a nice hauler.
lol yea you wouldnt want to take it off road
That looks wicked~
i cant imagine how much it cost
thats the nicest truck ive seen
hi boy i have same car except mine has flag of my home country iraq
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on November 29, 2006, 02:03:45 AM
lol yea you wouldnt want to take it off road
Definetly. I would drive it on the road as a hauler but if I needed to go offroad I would unhitch the trailer and higher some people to lift and pull it :D
I love the idea behind it and think its pretty cool. It would be ok just for show, like they use it, the detail is amazing. I think all the detail makes the truck ugly and too busy though.
i saw that in my truckin magazine awsome chevy ;D
:Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: felixfromiraq on November 29, 2006, 07:47:17 PM
hi boy i have same car except mine has flag of my home country iraq
then go back to iraq so we only have to use 1 bomb >:( >:D >:( >:D
car? where did he get that?
wasnt that featured in a magazine?
yea i think so