Stuck truck
stuck truck
The Grizz camp
saw grass
yeah
i think he need a tow
hey grizz I was out there today.. saw your camper but guess you were on a ride, did you go last sunday too? looks like the same camper that was out there
Quotehey grizz I was out there today.. saw your camper but guess you were on a ride, did you go last sunday too? looks like the same camper that was out there
No I was park in the same place there two weekends ago
Grizz
QuoteNo I was there two weeks ago too
Grizz
It gets packed out there, know were else to ride
Truck Stuck
Grizz Stuck
Grizz Really Stuck
:D
Some friends we met out there Al and Christina
Don't know how he does it every time
thats some thick mud! yall got luky.......no rain?
Group picture
Its actually really dry out there this time of year but as you saw some of the holes will never dry up, some are nasty and BOTTOMLESS!
QuoteGrizz Really Stuck
Loooks gooood out there, I'm still waiting to get the Bombardier back from the shop :-/
QuoteLoooks gooood out there, I'm still waiting to get the Bombardier back from the shop :-/
ME TOO
[/b]
QuoteLoooks gooood out there, I'm still waiting to get the Bombardier back from the shop :-/
lol my buddy has a bomb. too and his is in the shop as well..
what happen to yours?
Hey Grizz. What side were you riding on? North or South? Innocent_Bystander, Durkan and myself will have to meet up with you sometime out there so you can show us around. I tried to get them to go out there yesterday but everyone was too busy.
South side the north side is closed until April 30
Grizz
QuoteDon't know how he does it every time
holy crap! again! thats just too funny. LOL!
Quotelol my buddy has a bomb. too and his is in the shop as well..
what happen to yours?
right front axle broke at rodman
Quote
ME TOO
what are you gettin done to yours?
Rear differential . warenty adjuster came to inspect the dif. waiting for result.
Grizz
QuoteRear differential . warenty adjuster came to inspect the dif. waiting for result.
Grizz
good luck
They approved the repairs today, saved 1200.00
Hey Grizz it was nice meeting yesterday. It's a blast out there. Had to call it quits early cause my buddies bike was acting up. That was the best ride I've had in awhile. Sucks for the Ford. That guy was in that mud pretty deep.
Nice... couldn't make it this past weekend, was kinda busy elsewhere.....Nice ATVFLORIDA.COM banner Grizz,adds some class. Oh, and was the Grizz riding the kodiak? hmmm.... no longer the grizz, but kodiak boy?