ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: LIV2RIDE on February 25, 2005, 08:56:44 PM

Title: The Build will start soon
Post by: LIV2RIDE on February 25, 2005, 08:56:44 PM
 Well when I got those wheels the other day I just couldn't make myself put them on that ole beat-up 1986 chassis, so I picked up this used '01 LSR chassis so those nice wheels wouldn't feel so lonely. ;D The long travel PEPS came with the deal, although they are already sold. I decided to go with LT Custom Axis, so that means I'll have some more pics for ya in a few weeks. I think I got a few things coming from LSR also (swing-arm and A-arms). I'll keep you guys updated with pics as stuff comes in
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: LIV2RIDE on February 25, 2005, 08:57:44 PM
 :o
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: LIV2RIDE on February 25, 2005, 08:58:28 PM
LSR Star [smiley=Star.gif]
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on February 25, 2005, 09:01:56 PM
lol.... you know you have a serious problem when you keep your frame next to your bed. ;D
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: Kawa3 on February 25, 2005, 09:03:03 PM
Thats what i was thinking [smiley=dunno.gif]
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: LIV2RIDE on February 25, 2005, 09:06:30 PM
Quotelol.... you know you have a serious problem when you keep your frame next to your bed. ;D

Yea, I don't understand why she is so mad. I told her she could have her side of the bed back tomorrow. I just want to cuddle a little with my new frame tonight. ;D    EEHHH Women!!
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: Nightbreed on February 25, 2005, 09:10:29 PM
ahh, you know them women, they will never understand us.  ;)
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: Kawa3 on February 25, 2005, 09:16:22 PM
Im guessing its a 250r?
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: LIV2RIDE on February 25, 2005, 09:23:39 PM
QuoteIm guessing its a 250r?


You mean there is actually some OTHER kind of quad out there? ;D
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: LT-R450ApK on February 25, 2005, 09:26:46 PM
Dang Big money
Lookin Good LIV
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: dreth on February 25, 2005, 09:38:25 PM
QuoteDang Big money
Lookin Good LIV

what exactly is the torque rating on those pencils ;D
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: LakeMaryKid on February 25, 2005, 09:41:27 PM
Quoteahh, you know them women, they will never understand us.  ;)


blah only melissa..........i mean she did sleep with the elkas first time she got them.......... ::)


 ;D
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: o4250 on February 25, 2005, 10:47:37 PM
Quotelol.... you know you have a serious problem when you keep your frame next to your bed. ;D


You might be A redneck if......
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: 450R_Matt on February 25, 2005, 10:53:45 PM
Thats some nice looking pencil's you got there. Next time sharpen them up before you let everyone look at them..


BTW    SWEEEEEET!!!!  
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: LT-R450ApK on February 27, 2005, 10:27:43 PM
Quotewhat exactly is the torque rating on those pencils ;D

I guess i missed something
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: trx250rrider on February 28, 2005, 12:36:04 PM
lookin good cory and the pencils are holding the shocks at the shock towers.....
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: LIV2RIDE on February 28, 2005, 04:00:46 PM
 ;D
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: LIV2RIDE on February 28, 2005, 04:01:24 PM
 ;D
Title: Re: The Build will start soon
Post by: tampaboy813 on February 28, 2005, 09:58:18 PM
OMFGhi2U sexxy shock cover....drool! [smiley=bow.gif]