In addition to the TT track being built, I am seriously considering installing a mud racing area for the utility crowd. I have had literally dozens of people ask about this type of racing. There is an area on the track property that is kind of a "dead" area, and would be perfect for this type of thing. This will not be a free for all mud bog type area, nor will it be straight up mud drags, but a designed ATV mud racing course with all the ups and downs, similar to the ones that have recently been in Dirt Wheels and other magazines. This will be strictly for quads and side by sides (Rhino's, etc.), No trucks will be allowed.
Gimme some input and tell me what you guys think.
Sounds like a blast!
sounds great I would try it out & I know a couple outher people that would try it also. You shoud put the same post on highlifter.com @ hondaforman.com you shooud get a good responce
kenny >:D
Sounds good, I would probably come once hunting season is over and my new bike gets some mods.
i would be there. where is thunderbowl at again? i forgot. lol.