Has anyone ever been to this track? If so, please let me know. Is this the same track that was named County Line? Working on Tracks for next Season in SSQSA and would like some info.
Thanks,
Brett
The one down on Crome ave reads County Line on the sign. I havnt herd much about this track but it looks like its small from what I could see.
if i think of the old county line race track was about 29 east of 75 on 64 way pass desoto motorsport park. i used to motox there but its been closed for almost 4-5 yrs now. what r they reopening it that woould b great. was a nice track with triples,doubles andtabletops about 70 ft and great spectating in side the track walking under the finishline jump culvert let me know if it;ss that one thanks
The one that I am speaking of is in the panhandle, by Crestview.
Quote from: LostCause on November 28, 2006, 04:52:48 AM
The one that I am speaking of is in the panhandle, by Crestview.
i have been there and the track is huge. i dont know if it is still open?????? it was a year ago that i was there. the "a" RIDERS would love this track.
Hey Brett, we went to Hardrock this weekend for some practice. We went a year ago and hated it. The track sucked and was very dangerous. I heard they made major changes, so we checked it out. The track is awesome now. It is very quad friendly. I spoke with the owner and he said he would like for you to contact him. He would like to hold a race for our series. Matt, Chris Williams, Rodney Gentry, Jeremy Lawson, and Tommy T put on a very nice show this weekend. The track is wide, fast, and the A riders will get some HUGE air. The track will appeal to the A riders down to the minis.
I agree! Hardrock has changed in a big way. It is a great track now!