We're ready but need more support
Read link http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/nov/27/atv_protest_planned_everglades_event/?latest
I'll be there.. White Titan with a trailor full of quads
Quote from: 450R_Matt on November 27, 2006, 09:53:14 PM
I'll be there.. White Titan with a trailor full of quads
Thanks Matt for your support, I will be there Black Titan black Rincon on the back. Check your PM
Me and my buddy Drew will be there also.I have a yellow,black,and red LTZ400 with a big red Suzuki S on the front cover.
when exactly is the meeting? date & time
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,19235.0.html,
here's the info. You can enlarge the picture thats there and get the driving directions, time and place. It's tommorrow at 10:00 am, PM thrumud, I think he's wanting to meet at a different place before hand
We need your support, anyone ? last call
Sorry boss, wont beable to make it. Good luck down there.
cannot make it, I'll be at the court house on Jury duty O the fun, please someone shoot me now.....
I wish I could make this one but after working a day and a half last week between family vacation and thanksgiving, I have alot of make up to do so I don't have to sell the quad and truck.