I have decided to add a TT track to our existing track at Thunderbowl Speedway in Ocala. We have several designs drawn up, but a national Dirt Track and TT racing promoter and track builder is coming to meet with me in January to work with us about what is the best fit for our facility. As soon as we figure out what will work the best, we will begin construction. I am planning for the track to be done by late February.
Alright, give me some input.
Who's down for some haul a$$ TT racing?
Now I'd definitely make it up quite often for that ;) .
im innnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Sounds Cool Brady, Count me in!
sweet.
Id@
Is it Done yet?? i needs some practice for the nats 8)
brady you know im in
im excited for a couple of reasons one is there isnt a TT track in the state
and the other is everyone here seen what you did with the oval at thunderbowl so we know this isnt gonna be some half a$$ track
TT is some fun fast racin bring on the switchbacks and speed jumps way to go brady you the man ;) 8)
Quote from: Scott270r on November 28, 2006, 02:14:16 AM
Sounds Cool Brady, Count me in!
you cant race this track because you will get lost............right turns ???
:D :D :D :D :D
Im in. ;)
Quote from: Dreth on November 28, 2006, 12:35:07 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on November 28, 2006, 02:14:16 AM
Sounds Cool Brady, Count me in!
you cant race this track because you will get lost............right turns ???
:D :D :D :D :D
That's what YOU think Shawn, I used to race MX back in 1990-1997, I haven't forgotten yet how to turn right either..LOL ;)
Quote from: Scott270r on November 28, 2006, 10:57:47 PM
Quote from: Dreth on November 28, 2006, 12:35:07 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on November 28, 2006, 02:14:16 AM
Sounds Cool Brady, Count me in!
you cant race this track because you will get lost............right turns ???
:D :D :D :D :D
That's what YOU think Shawn, I used to race MX back in 1990-1997, I haven't forgotten yet how to turn right either..LOL ;)
But it aint nuttin for that man to forget a big ole box of parts. :tsktsk.gif :S :L
I just heard that you won't be able to run knobbies...
Real TT tracks Dont run knobbies ;)
Quote from: Ride1Rob on November 29, 2006, 12:00:29 AM
I just heard that you won't be able to run knobbies...
You are correct. No knobbies.
Quote from: Scott270r on November 28, 2006, 10:57:47 PM
Quote from: Dreth on November 28, 2006, 12:35:07 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on November 28, 2006, 02:14:16 AM
Sounds Cool Brady, Count me in!
you cant race this track because you will get lost............right turns ???
:D :D :D :D :D
That's what YOU think Shawn, I used to race MX back in 1990-1997, I haven't forgotten yet how to turn right either..LOL ;)
i just had to bust your chops a little :D
Quote from: Quad32x on November 28, 2006, 11:10:03 PM
But it aint nuttin for that man to forget a big ole box of parts. :tsktsk.gif :S :L
Hey Man, I can't figure out what could have happened to them. I checked out my parents house too, still no dice. :dunno.gif
Quote from: Scott270r on November 29, 2006, 05:25:50 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 28, 2006, 11:10:03 PM
But it aint nuttin for that man to forget a big ole box of parts. :tsktsk.gif :S :L
Hey Man, I can't figure out what could have happened to them. I checked out my parents house too, still no dice. :dunno.gif
Im just jerkin yer chain bro. 2:L It was Crookeds stuff anyway and he seems to be in no kind of hurry to do anything with his bike anyway. :tsktsk.gif
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on November 29, 2006, 12:04:09 AM
Real TT tracks Dont run knobbies ;)
May be true... but there are those of us that can't have 3-4 sets of tires and rims laying around. Hell, I can only afford the set on my bike :-\ .
Did someone say TT? HMMMMMM! I think Ive done that a few times before! ;) 8)
Lets go!
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on November 30, 2006, 04:46:35 AM
Did someone say TT? HMMMMMM! I think Ive done that a few times before! ;) 8)
Lets go!
Tool. ;)
I love you too! You Bass Turd! :P
hey brady any updates?
Nothing new. I have a meeting in January with Steve Nace, at which time we'll get the layout hammered out. In the meantime, I will try to have the clay mined out so once we get the design down, we can start rolling trucks and begin construction as quick as possible.
You is da man ! ;)
Well, I spoke with Steve Nace today about our meeting in January. He is just as excited as I am about our TT track project. He said that that himself (he's a national racing promoter for those who don't know) and the ATVA wants to add us on the national TT circuit, and possibly the Extreme Dirt Track Series? It would be for next year, as the coming years schedule is already set.
We traded thoughts on some layout ideas for the track itself. He has had some motorcycle races here in the past, so he's familiar with our facility. The only downer is that the TT construction may not start until after Bike Week because he's bringing the motorcycles that race in daytona to race at our track during bike week. If I can complete the track before they come, then I will, but if my schedule won't allow it, then I'll wait until after they're gone. I don't really want a half finshed job with 500+ motorcycles coming to race.
I will post more info as I get it.
Thanks
Hmmmmm. Sounds like a good beer drinking event ! ;) ;D
Damn,thats gonna save some gas money,You's da man brady!
This all sounds great TT sounds like fun.
Quote from: fastrnrik on December 05, 2006, 12:04:40 AM
Well, I spoke with Steve Nace today about our meeting in January. He is just as excited as I am about our TT track project. He said that that himself (he's a national racing promoter for those who don't know) and the ATVA wants to add us on the national TT circuit, and possibly the Extreme Dirt Track Series? It would be for next year, as the coming years schedule is already set.
We traded thoughts on some layout ideas for the track itself. He has had some motorcycle races here in the past, so he's familiar with our facility. The only downer is that the TT construction may not start until after Bike Week because he's bringing the motorcycles that race in daytona to race at our track during bike week. If I can complete the track before they come, then I will, but if my schedule won't allow it, then I'll wait until after they're gone. I don't really want a half finshed job with 500+ motorcycles coming to race.
I will post more info as I get it.
Thanks
then get off the computer, stop sleeping and get to work ;)
The TT track design and layout is now complete. Surveying will begin this weekend, with actual construction to follow sometime in February.
The race promoter I mentioned earlier will be here next weekend to check it out as well.
Sounds like everything is going as planned. GREAT JOB Brady.
sounds like it will be ready about the time i can afford to leave home again ;)
Cant Wait!! GReat Job B.
Brady, will the TT track involve all classes? Just wondering about Austin & Carleigh in the youth class. ::)
Glad to it's getting close!!!
http://www.stevenaceracing.com/Home/index.htm
Quote from: Southern Pools Racing on January 17, 2007, 06:54:02 PM
Brady, will the TT track involve all classes? Just wondering about Austin & Carleigh in the youth class. ::)
Glad to it's getting close!!!
Yes, all classes, and maybe some new ones as well. Austin & Carleigh will definately be able to race.
TT HMMM, ;) I might just have to put on a set of tires and give this a try. ;D
Keep up the good work. I am glad to see someone else out there that is trying to push the quad sports in the right direction.
Great Job!! :ThumbsUp.gif
Mike Walker
ATP Racing
What next brother! Sand Drags? MX? SUPERMOTO? Keep it up and watch your place explode with enthusiasts!!!! Good job! ;)
I looked at sand drags. Not enough shut down room.
All the MX you could want is literally next door at Hard Rock. No way I could compete with that.
Supermoto is easily done. I met with the track here in Ocala about 6 months ago where the Supermoto bike guys race. They will allow quads, as long as we meet there tech/safety requirements (no lights, wire in plugs, catch cans), pay $50.00 to race, and have at least 5 quads to make a class.
Quote from: fastrnrik on January 18, 2007, 02:29:04 AM
Quote from: Southern Pools Racing on January 17, 2007, 06:54:02 PM
Brady, will the TT track involve all classes? Just wondering about Austin & Carleigh in the youth class. ::)
Glad to it's getting close!!!
Yes, all classes, and maybe some new ones as well. Austin & Carleigh will definately be able to race.
Sweet, Austin was hoping so, he can't wait till its done.
Lets do the supermoto! Sounds like it would be a blast and something new!
awesome brady
cant wait to see some photos of track construction
I scraped off the rough shape of the tracks layout last weekend. The guys that come race tomorrow will see it. It's not etched in stone as there are things I'm going to change, like radius increases, etc.
I will take some pic's and try to post it, or get someone to post it for me so you guys can see some progress.
Thanks for everyones patience.
:ThumbsUp.gif SWEET! Can't wait to see it!!
The TT track is now cut in. The radius and banking are in, and it is now waiting on the clay to be installed. The jumps are not installed yet, as they will be built while finish grading the clay. I have pictures, but I don't know how to post them. I can email them to someone to post if you guys want to see 'em.
Brady
hey you can email them to me and i'll try to post them.... my email is lovascoa82886@aol.com
;)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/trackpix-8.jpg)
;)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/trackpix-7.jpg)
;)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/trackpix-6.jpg)
;)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/trackpix-5.jpg)
;D
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/trackpix-4.jpg)
8)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/trackpix-2.jpg)
8)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/trackpix-1.jpg)
8)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/trackpix.jpg)
its getting there. looking good guys. if anyone appreciates all the help im sure its Brady.
:Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Just so everyone knows, that incredibly good looking, extremely talented dozer operator is me..... ;D
looking good great job brady dont you love when people say they are gonna do something and they git r done 8)
Quote from: fastrnrik on March 19, 2007, 09:59:50 PM
Just so everyone knows, that incredibly good looking, extremely talented dozer operator is me..... ;D
to bad the dozer is not a J. Deere
Quote from: fastrnrik on March 19, 2007, 09:59:50 PM
Just so everyone knows, that incredibly good looking, extremely talented dozer operator is me..... ;D
i was gonna point that out but then everyone would have thought i was gay :D :D :D
TT track is looking good! Nice job! 8)
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 20, 2007, 11:28:54 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on March 19, 2007, 09:59:50 PM
Just so everyone knows, that incredibly good looking, extremely talented dozer operator is me..... ;D
to bad the dozer is not a J. Deere
A Deere huh? I have had several Deere dozers, and actually have a 650 J now. It stays in the shop more than it's on the job site . It's a great machine... when it's not being worked on. I will tell you that the new Cat D5G in the pictures will smoke the 650's a$$ blade for blade all day long. But don't listen to me because I personally just don't like Deere equipment.
Quote from: Dreth on March 20, 2007, 11:41:18 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on March 19, 2007, 09:59:50 PM
Just so everyone knows, that incredibly good looking, extremely talented dozer operator is me..... ;D
i was gonna point that out but then everyone would have thought i was gay :D :D :D
You're not? That's not what Wayne said..... :o
Quote from: fastrnrik on March 21, 2007, 12:53:29 AM
Quote from: Dreth on March 20, 2007, 11:41:18 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on March 19, 2007, 09:59:50 PM
Just so everyone knows, that incredibly good looking, extremely talented dozer operator is me..... ;D
i was gonna point that out but then everyone would have thought i was gay :D :D :D
You're not? That's not what Wayne said..... :o
what happens on the flat track stays on the flat track ;) :-*
Well ow that its out heres a pic of Dreth and Gasgasman at the last race. :o 2:L
[attachment deleted by admin]
quad you have quite a bit of homo pictures on your hard drive huh lol
Quote from: tat2mike on March 22, 2007, 12:34:39 AM
quad you have quite a bit of homo pictures on your hard drive huh lol
Dude, you don't know the half of it - true story, Quad was having problems posting pictures and he gave me access to his photo-bucket account. Man, 2 minutes there and my wife ended up rinsing out my eyes with bleach.
Quote from: Paul_S on March 22, 2007, 03:01:02 AM
Quote from: tat2mike on March 22, 2007, 12:34:39 AM
quad you have quite a bit of homo pictures on your hard drive huh lol
Dude, you don't know the half of it - true story, Quad was having problems posting pictures and he gave me access to his photo-bucket account. Man, 2 minutes there and my wife ended up rinsing out my eyes with bleach.
thats not right. LORD he opolagizes to the pigmees down in new ginne
The TT track is finally done! There will be a race next month. I will post dates as soon as I have them.
Sounds Great Brady!! I'm looking forward to trying it out. 8)
i was gonna part out the bike and sell everything then i talked to brady on the phone and he changed my mind lol
This is going to be great.
Quote from: tat2mike on April 16, 2007, 11:45:56 PM
i was gonna part out the bike and sell everything then i talked to brady on the phone and he changed my mind lol
Damn, I needed those parts too... LOL.
Wheres the new pics sir ? :dunno.gif
They're on my camera. I haven't had time to send them :'(
With a head that big you would think it was filled with knowledge not poop. :R
The problem is that it's filled with SO much knowledge, some of it spills out from time to time... ???
Sounds like you need a catch can. :L
That's why I wear a hat all the time... it helps contain leakage.
Plus, it keeps the CIA and aliens from reading my thoughts.
Quote from: tat2mike on March 22, 2007, 12:34:39 AM
quad you have quite a bit of homo pictures on your hard drive huh lol
ya'll didnt know???? tim is an under cover peter lover!! LOL
Talk that trash AFTER I pay you I see. >:D Well heres a pic of Derek and his shaft fondling buddy when they where younger. Dang weird-os. :tsktsk.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
You sure that's not you and Stumpf when you were younger? That picture looks like it was taken in the "Fat Boys BBQ" parking lot..... :R :R
SHUT UP !!! :'(
quad stop distracting brady with those homo pictures so he can post up some pics :o
Bite me slim.
[attachment deleted by admin]