I am planning a trip to do some riding in Apalachicola National Forest. Can anyone recommend a place to stay in the area that is atv friendly?
I've camped there once but i was on the other side of the Ochlockonnee river around Revell landing. Here a link to the ANF management areas. It will tell you camp sites and also where you can/can't ride. Click here!!! (http://"http://myfwc.com/hunting/wma/2006-07/Northwest/APALACHICOLA_200607_Letter_Draft.pdf")
Your best bet would be to stay at hotel on the south side of tallahassee and trailer to the local pit. Local camp grounds are not atv friendly around these parts. If you would like more information or maybe to meet up one weekend I would be happy to show you around. How many people are in your group?
Jimmy
can somebody redo that link, it dosnt come up for me, I'm not to far from there I might go soemtime
try this... http://myfwc.com/hunting/wma/2006-07/Northwest/APALACHICOLA_200607_Letter_Draft.pdf if it didn't work go to myfwc.com and then choose hunting/2006-2007 WMA's