ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Busta Nutt on November 27, 2006, 11:57:55 AM

Title: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 27, 2006, 11:57:55 AM
Wilburz and Grassman along with my kids helped me get my garage going this weekend.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 27, 2006, 11:59:19 AM
side shot

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 27, 2006, 12:00:24 PM
Wilburzbro

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: wilburz on November 27, 2006, 12:10:38 PM
Wow! That looks like a atvflorida t-shirt in the 3 pic! nice! 
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: MuddFreak77 on November 27, 2006, 03:21:37 PM
Looks good guys, we need to ride again.....
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: backinsaddle on November 27, 2006, 07:30:28 PM
looks great guys...shoulda called me, I would have given a hand.
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: B.MURRAy on November 27, 2006, 08:04:49 PM
Man I would love to have a garage like that.  Looks sweet, how big is it?
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 27, 2006, 10:41:10 PM
It's 16' square.
Mark if you can swing a hammer your welcome to help out. Swing hammer accurately I mean.
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: backinsaddle on November 27, 2006, 10:57:05 PM
when you headed up there again?
I can even bring a compressor and nail guns if you have power
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 27, 2006, 11:07:37 PM
that's just what I need.  I will be going back in 2 weeks.
it is nice and cool up there now.
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: brett711 on November 27, 2006, 11:19:53 PM
do you have power in the garage
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 28, 2006, 10:39:17 PM
I have the power taken care of thanks.
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: backinsaddle on November 28, 2006, 10:42:56 PM
let me talk to the boss (wife), and see if she'll let me out for a weekend.  Think we can get a bit of riding in?
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 28, 2006, 10:55:01 PM
I'm sure we can.
Title: Re: Hog Valley barn raisin' pics
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 29, 2006, 12:11:13 AM
We might want to rethink the riding my brother was riding last weekend and the hunters are pretty thick.