Round 6 for the SSQSA series will be this coming weekend at Quick Track in Lakeland. Come out and see some great racing and be a part of the action.
Show the tracks that you appreciate them by coming out and being a part of this series that was formed for you. Only two rounds left...........
We will be there. I hear they made (or are making) some track changes too! It will be another great race weekend 8) Can't wait to see everyone there :)
see everybody this sunday we might race the guad scramble sat down in myaka. if not we will be there friday night
I'll be there! See you guys there
I'll be there.
Id@
i should be there 8)
Wont make it this w/e! :'(
See you guys at Bithlo!
We will be there for practice on Saturday and the race on Sunday.
Quote from: TBR on November 27, 2006, 09:35:34 PM
We will be there for practice on Saturday and the race on Sunday.
well im planning a group ride at pax tra.......................................................................
just kidding ;) yall have fun. im broke and cant ride anywhere more than 40 min from my house for a while :(
im gonna try and make this one. didnt have a chance to get over to the last one.
we'll be there ;D lets race!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Dreth on November 28, 2006, 01:12:48 AM
Quote from: TBR on November 27, 2006, 09:35:34 PM
We will be there for practice on Saturday and the race on Sunday.
well im planning a group ride at pax tra.......................................................................
what is the sight not busy enough so your gonna start some sh!!!t on this thread. ftr is racing pax this weekend. most riders that cant race will be there. now this is how you start some sh!!t.
just kidding ;) yall have fun. im broke and cant ride anywhere more than 40 min from my house for a while :(
You are right Tony. Only the sandbaggers will be heading to Pax to race this weekend. All the fast riders will be at Lakeland. So I guess the riders that suck and want to beat nobody will be heading to Pax. Remember, Pax is NOT quad friendly. Any quad racer that heads to Pax this weekend should be ashamed of themselves. Support your QUADS ONLY series. Thats how you start some sh!!t Tony. ;)
I'll be there in my first MX race if I can get my bike back together. My whole front end is off and I still have to replace my swingarm. Should have it all done Friday when I'm off. Going to do alil practicing saturday. Dale, what time are you guys going over to practice?
JT, why aren't you racing?
Quote from: tony pitts on November 28, 2006, 11:37:18 AM
Quote from: Dreth on November 28, 2006, 01:12:48 AM
Quote from: TBR on November 27, 2006, 09:35:34 PM
We will be there for practice on Saturday and the race on Sunday.
well im planning a group ride at pax tra..............................................................
just kidding ;) yall have fun. im broke and cant ride anywhere more than 40 min from my house for a while :(
forgive me for making a joke! i did say that i was kidding! i guess :dunno.gif you didnt see that
Rob I think practice is 10-3. We will be there at 9:30. See you there. Glad you are coming
Quote from: quadsonly4 on November 28, 2006, 03:21:29 PM
You are right Tony. Only the sandbaggers will be heading to Pax to race this weekend. All the fast riders will be at Lakeland. So I guess the riders that suck and want to beat nobody will be heading to Pax. Remember, Pax is NOT quad friendly. Any quad racer that heads to Pax this weekend should be ashamed of themselves. Support your QUADS ONLY series. Thats how you start some sh!!t Tony. ;)
toilet paper will clean that stuff right off :-\
Quote from: Dreth on November 29, 2006, 12:35:12 AM
Quote from: quadsonly4 on November 28, 2006, 03:21:29 PM
You are right Tony. Only the sandbaggers will be heading to Pax to race this weekend. All the fast riders will be at Lakeland. So I guess the riders that suck and want to beat nobody will be heading to Pax. Remember, Pax is NOT quad friendly. Any quad racer that heads to Pax this weekend should be ashamed of themselves. Support your QUADS ONLY series. Thats how you start some sh!!t Tony. ;)
toilet paper will clean that stuff right off :-\
good to hear from you again hadnt seen you since bartow when we met. I was kiddin also just figured i would get some trash talk started because there hasnt been much action on the site lately. and if you cant race try to come out and watch.
Same here. We knew it was a joke.
ill be there sun maybe sat
i'll be there sat and sun
I'll try!!! :-\
Quote from: quadsonly4 on November 29, 2006, 01:22:12 AM
Same here. We knew it was a joke.
yall will see me next season when my wife gets a raise ;)
:-[Feel bad that I couldn't be at the sreies to support the cause, but my truck broke. But we are all fixed up now so I will see you guys Sunday. O0
Bike's still down and at ATP getting reworked.. If you have a LTR, check the shift linkage screw..Mine backed out and did a bunch of damage. I'm out of commission for a bit! :'(
is saturday open practice ! bikes and quads or just quads ?
it shouldnt make to much difference the quads will out way the bikes this weekend.
Im sure dirtbikes will be there.
open practice for Sat.
I'm obviously not making it out the practice today and may even miss my company's Christmas party tonight,,,,,I'm trying to get well enough to get out there for the race tomorrow.
Id@