Saw you on the news channel 9 this AM dude,,,,and Sprocket.
Id@
Ya, that clip has been running all week :)
what was he on tv for?
He robbed the local Washington Mutual...... ;D
Did you see his get away vehicle? Sweet quad bro.
We don't need no stinking owl! We have .......Sprocket: Mouse hunter and security guard 8)
They taped that last week. Monday or Tuesday... Its on the channel 9 website. I will look for the link.But somehow I don't know if mice in Apk are worth bragging about. :N LoL
Here you go:
www.wftv.com/video/10365452/index.html?taf=orlc
For the record. I never would have said anything about it, being about mice and all, but you started a thread so here it is :D. Also, we closed the bay doors and didn't let them film inside or say what the business was because of the Holidays and theives and all....
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 26, 2006, 07:41:40 PM
He robbed the local Washington Mutual...... ;D
Did you see his get away vehicle? Sweet quad bro.
How in the hell am I ever going to be able to get my new bank robbing business going with all of you people around. SHEZZZZ, no privacy any more! ;) ;D
I dont know about the bank robbing buisness but maybe you can make some xtra cash renting your dog out to area buisnesses
Sprocket the wonder dog..... ;)
Sprocket, thats an awesome name for a daog, I wanna name my next one that!