I finally got the paint job on my work trailer done. It was my design, and a buddy of mine did the paint job. There's still a few sags and runs to wet sand out but its about 95%. I also need to polish up the aluminum. Anyway I thought someone on here might like to comment so here it is... O ya I just finished the lift on my sportsman which I just posted (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,19586.msg249074/topicseen.html#new).
The Sportsman is going to be painted to match the trailer.
- - - >
(http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/bugmanjr/PICT0100Small.jpg)
(http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/bugmanjr/PICT0101Small.jpg)
(http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/bugmanjr/PICT0102Small.jpg)
Looks sweet :)
looks great nice design is that a widow?? lift on 700 looks killer to bad n.p shut down
Thanks, ya its a Black Widow. and I here ya about N.P.
yeah and I just back from "R" and i got a warning ticket from the cops saying nicely...dont come back or else.... :'(
very nice 8)
neat paint scheme
Looking good. The sportsman will look awsome painted like that.
Thanks..