OK where are they and who has them ? I need them. My son is driving me nuts ! If you have some please post them.
Just play the game.. It is fun. There are no cheats.
I asked for codes not your opinion on them . thanks anyway. and yes there are cheats or the manual wouldn't specifically identify a place to enter cheat codes ::)
But you're right the game is fun. I'll post the cheats for anyone that want them if/when I learn them.
how about looking on google then? No one has them!
I have searched and searched for them.
Why would you have to cheat on such a game.. Half the fun is gaining the sponsorships.
Maybe you should invest your kid in a leapfrog system.
There are 2 codes for this game.
NOTE: These codes require Action Replay MAX
(M)
95NF-4QWK-R5CXY
F4ZG-YABC-6MA4U
Big Score
KMF4-ZV28-9HHBY
A6ZY-7WRH-HPKZY
Hey, what do you know.. 3 minutes of searching and I found somthing! Whoa, that was tough.. I think im going to lay down for a while because of how much stress I was going through to find them!!
is the game anygood?are there actually real name brand quads like one and two or is it all them made up ones that suck.
The quads names are made up, but you can tell what they are once you get to the pro level. I think they are a predator, a ds 650, yfz450 and a 450r.
The cool thing about this game is that you can buy engine upgrades such as exhaust/header/suspension/piston its really cool. I enjoy it.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 25, 2006, 02:16:49 PM
how about looking on google then? No one has them!
I have searched and searched for them.
Why would you have to cheat on such a game.. Half the fun is gaining the sponsorships.
Maybe you should invest your kid in a leapfrog system.
i like the game except for the mx mode. its ok but i really dont like the dirtbikes in it. i dont like how the move in the air. but its pretty real in the fact that if you brake too hard or what ever you slide out in the corner
Quote from: Southern4x4 on November 25, 2006, 02:48:13 PM
is the game anygood?are there actually real name brand quads like one and two or is it all them made up ones that suck.
You won't see brand name quads. The handling is much different than the other offroad fury games. They slide out if you turn too sharp for example. The thing I like is making your own tracks with a big variety of jumps, obstacles, berms, etc. And after earning enough points you can mod your bikes. I haven't seen a freeride though. Still have to look around some more. Overall it's a good game, but I think ATV vs MX Unleashed is better.
I want it so bad. I sold most of my ATV games :'( Only have ATV Offroad Fury2 left only because I liked how it had namebrands in it like Kawasaki and Honda. They usually will release cheats after awhile right? All other Fury's have cheats so I imagine this does.
I went to blockbuster today and coudlnt find it, So i got atv offroad fury PRO for psp. Its pretty fun, but making track is kinda tricky
Go to www.gamespot.com you can usually find cheat codes there as well as reviews from other people. If you click on the system you have, then the alphabet the game starts with then click on the game, you can also go into a forum where a ton of questions are answered and asked. I hope that helps!
I don't know about the game, but the commercial
for it is the best I've ever seen!! Hahahaha
From now on, you name will be Sally. HAHAAHahhahaHAHAAH
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/th_movie_b.jpg) (http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/holeyland/?action=view¤t=movie_b.flv)