heres some pics of a few weekends ago
Triple_R_cycle and Ski bustin a no footer
;D Big John
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D one of the many hills out there
;D
;D
;D
;D I wonder who's 90 that is
;D What happened Triple??
Man i need a hair cut
;D
where is area 51?
Some sweet pics you shot there LTZ :o
QuoteMan i need a hair cut
man it dose not even look like you...well hello willienelson ;D
where are the pics from? looks awsome ;D
To get to "Area 51" you need to PM someone and go with them and after you find out how to get there.
Keep it to yourself.
The cops dont want a lot of ppl out there and we dont want it shut down cause of some ppl not being cinsiderate.
You must be blind folded on the way in and on the way out.
QuoteYou must be blind folded on the way in and on the way out.
im down for the blind fold as long as i get there ;D
LTZ as always you have some sweet pics. Nice riding spot
I like that blindfold idea... just be sure to drive around the neighborhood a few times so they lose thier sense of direction ;) I'd rather ride there 100 times with one person, then one time with 100 people. That is defiantely a spot worth keeping quiet about... my lips are sealed :-X
that looks like a blast :D
I think I got an idea where it is,,,,may I go?
Id@
shoot, you can duck tape my eyes ! Looks like a great time, cool pics. can I come.hu..hu..hu can I hu!!
Hey Scoot I'm headed out there now on my new bike come on and bring that shinny new black thing
I'll take some pics
Triple R
QuoteHey Scoot I'm headed out there now on my new bike come on and bring that shinny new black thing
I'll take some pics
Triple R
I wanna go!!
Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drools [smiley=Clown.gif]
Quoteim down for the blind fold as long as i get there ;D
then mark the spot on yer gps when noone is looking...and still keep it to yerself...
(where is it!)
are there any little green guys out there?
PLEASE,PLEASE CAN I GO,I WOULD LIKE TO BRING MY WIFE & 5YR OLD SON,CAN I CAMP THERE ? I HAVE A 26' INCLOSED TRAILER,WILL OFFER TO PICK U UP & HAUL UR BIKES OUT THERE BLIND FOLDED WITH U DRIVIN MY RIG !
PLEASE CALL 954 205 4939 CHRIS
THANKX
YAMAHA CREW CHRIS BETTY JUSTIN [smiley=drive.gif]
YESSIRREE........ BEEN GOING THERE SINCE 1981....USED TO BE ABLE TO CAMP WAY BACK THEN... BUT NO MORE...LOVE THE NAKED LADY PIT........ :o AND A GREAT MEAL AT CHICKEN KING TO TOP OFF A GOOD RIDE .....UMMMMM HUMMMMMMMM ....
when are we going my atv is pack
I don't call that place area 51 but I know where it's at. Last time I went about 2 months ago the cop gave us a warning and said in the near future they're going to write tickets cause the land owners are complaining. That pit in the pics is nice but I like the other one (big burm on one end and dual jump on the other). That place rocks but just too long of a drive for me to only ride for a day. -Mark
yeah they've been cracking down on riders lately,gonna have to wait for things to cool off before we can go again >:(
btw:this is LTZ400ApK