Poll
Question:
Which color
Option 1: Black (with flames)
votes: 12
Option 2: Red/Black
votes: 2
Option 3: White/Black
votes: 15
(http://www.atvchaos.com/wiki/images/thumb/4/46/2007-Honda-TRX450R-%28Electric-Start%29-in-Black.jpg/250px-2007-Honda-TRX450R-%28Electric-Start%29-in-Black.jpg) (http://www.atvchaos.com/wiki/Image:2007-Honda-TRX450R-(Electric-Start)-in-Black.jpg)
(http://www.atvchaos.com/wiki/images/thumb/7/77/2007-Honda-TRX450R-%28Electric-Start%29-in-WhiteBlack.jpg/250px-2007-Honda-TRX450R-%28Electric-Start%29-in-WhiteBlack.jpg) (http://www.atvchaos.com/wiki/Image:2007-Honda-TRX450R-(Electric-Start)-in-WhiteBlack.jpg)
(http://www.atvchaos.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/32/2007-Honda-TRX450R-%28Electric-Start%29-in-RedBlack.jpg/250px-2007-Honda-TRX450R-%28Electric-Start%29-in-RedBlack.jpg) (http://www.atvchaos.com/wiki/Image:2007-Honda-TRX450R-(Electric-Start)-in-RedBlack.jpg)
It looks like the kickstart only comes in the red/black. The other two are electric start.
what about yamaha blue :)
best color i ever seen
oh wait those are hondas :-\ :'(
i personally like the black with the flamesand I voted that too.
blanco
red/black. I agree, it would look good in a Yamaha blue scheme >:D
i like the white, but i would buy the black with red...if it wasnt for e-start.
I like the Black, but black shows scratches/dirt worse than any other color IMO. I have a yellow Z, ans wish it was white, so I voted white. What's wrong with the e-start?
Quote from: gearhead400 on November 24, 2006, 09:30:09 AM
i like the white, but i would buy the black with red...if it wasnt for e-start.
Well why not buy it with a kicker on it?
Get a 2 stroke! I think an old TRX250R or LT250R would do great for you! ;)