Just felt like I needed to say that.....
you know what it says that on the back of my truck my nextell sucks how about yours ;)
Brother you aint tellin me anything I dont know ! >:D Them AND Cox cable !!! >:D >:D >:D
I would build you a soap box to jump up on and preach from, But we all know how bad nextel SUCKS ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on November 23, 2006, 04:16:54 AM
Brother you aint tellin me anything I dont know ! >:D Them AND Cox cable !!! >:D >:D >:D
what you mad at? cox cable won't show High definition P O R N in your area? pervert.
how you doing old mullet wearing cone hollaring beer drinking yellow belly sap sucker?
Just fine you skinny , long shafted , throttle twisting , crown drinkin wild man ! ;)
hey man, i need to ride up to one of the flat track events and see all you old guys.....drink some bud lights...looks like that SFTL is doing pretty well...
Hell ya ! Ride on up to the next race in Ocala. See if you can dig up Ronnie and bring his sorry behind with ya ! ;)
i just call them direct DISCONNECT >:( >:( >:(
OR TALK TO YOU "NEX TIME"
dunno about your areas, but my area and all the travel I have done gets me great service,,,,hell I got the aircard to get me internet on my laptop when traveling,,,,,,I was listening to an internet radio station from Virginia all the way down to Deltona and never lost the signal.
gotta love that stuff.
however they have done some work on the network in the Orlando area lately and made the service suck for a couple of weeks.
Id@
it suck real bad in west ocala and we all pregnant dog about it but we all still have it
I think every one knows they suck.
Thats why i switched to cingular!!!
I just went to get a new phone. Now understand, I have been using Nextel for 9 years. I have had only had 2 phones in that time period. For the most part I have service in the areas that I travel. we have been through the run around with CS a couple of times. But my point is this.
In 1 1/2 years all these expensive phones that everyone is using now are not going to work. Nextel has got to be off the frequency that they are on now. They are moving to the 1.9 frequency. That means that everyone will have to get new phones. They will be Sprint............with nextel radio..........
Just thought I would let yall know
I just picked up the hybrid yesterday sprint phone and nextel beep beep. so far the service area isnt any better.but i am on the jobsite in savannah ga. and my sprint card works pretty good on my laptop.