has anyone noticed the FEATURED PICTURE on the home page ? there are four riders NO helments and the lead rider looks like the have a small kid facing backwards.
Yep ,seen it but they are all appear to be parked for the picture.
I'm no helmet advocate by any means but the picture is fine.
I dont recall any pictures deleted of someone posing with a parked quad , I'll give the mods that.
I was there for the pic and yes there are a few people without helmets that day AND riding, but for the pic we all parked while trying to organize for the big trail ride. If I remember right that was Rodman Dam group ride 3.
Id@
Same here Im in that pic. and we were parked for the photo then whent on our group ride. I miss those group rides.
That's it,,,,,,Rodman Dam Group Ride 5,,,,,,,soon as hunting season is done.
comeon people let's do it.
Id@
Dude I think this is all backwards???? Ain't this a site about ATV'S and RIDING and being outdoors? You have spent to much time looking at this site. Dude step away from the computer and ride some. HAHAHA!!! just messin with ya!! ;D
Quote from: cr1 on November 22, 2006, 07:14:30 PM
has anyone noticed the FEATURED PICTURE on the home page ? there are four riders NO helments and the lead rider looks like the have a small kid facing backwards.
shut up, ive herd enough about no helmet BS
Quote from: xr100racer on November 23, 2006, 08:35:51 PM
Quote from: cr1 on November 22, 2006, 07:14:30 PM
has anyone noticed the FEATURED PICTURE on the home page ? there are four riders NO helments and the lead rider looks like the have a small kid facing backwards.
shut up, ive herd enough about no helmet BS
You cant tell him to shut up about this. You dont want people coming to this website and then seeing that picture and having them think this is a bad sport. Helmets are the biggest problem right now. People are not wearing them, getting into crashes and dieing which makes the sport look bad and the riders most of all.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 23, 2006, 01:04:45 PM
That's it,,,,,,Rodman Dam Group Ride 5,,,,,,,soon as hunting season is done.
comeon people let's do it.
Id@
Sweet Im there if your our leader.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 23, 2006, 01:04:45 PM
That's it,,,,,,Rodman Dam Group Ride 5,,,,,,,soon as hunting season is done.
comeon people let's do it.
Id@
UMMM, I think it would be RD Group Ride 6. I was on 5, it was my first group and 2nd actual ride on an ATV, not as big as 4 but still pretty good.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 24, 2006, 03:06:01 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 23, 2006, 01:04:45 PM
That's it,,,,,,Rodman Dam Group Ride 5,,,,,,,soon as hunting season is done.
comeon people let's do it.
Id@
UMMM, I think it would be RD Group Ride 6. I was on 5, it was my first group and 2nd actual ride on an ATV, not as big as 4 but still pretty good.
yes, but Id@ was not there ;-)
hence RD Group Ride 5 ;-)
dangit the memory goes first huh?
Id@