Bored at home with nothing to do, and this is the 8th time i haveseen star wars so I just figured i'd post pics of my quads.
The yellow one is my dad's, use to be mines, and the gray one is my ride now.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/04_3.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/06_5.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/07_6.jpg)
after riding!!!
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/09_8.jpg)
tell me what ya htink!
those are nice bikes .are elkas worth the money for a recreational rider who just likes to hit jumps once and a while?
Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 22, 2006, 05:30:46 PM
those are nice bikes .are elkas worth the money for a recreational rider who just likes to hit jumps once and a while?
heck yes!!!!
Look into a steering stabilizer lso if you dont have one. But elkas are definetly worth the money
Those are great bikes, hope you're riding soon!
both bikes look A+++....Love the elka's ;)
what steering stabilizer are you runing & do you have any pics of it?
I have a pep stabilzer non adjustable on the grey one, and a denton rebuildable 7-way adjustable on the yellow one, I like the denton WAY more
I have pics of the denton, just not of the pep
installed
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/myz4Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/66449429-L.jpg)
The pep has two adjustments you tard.... Look at the bracket that connects to the stem. :P
TIIIIIIIGHT! Looking good man
Quote from: Exmx54 on November 22, 2006, 09:54:01 PM
The pep has two adjustments you tard.... Look at the bracket that connects to the stem. :P
how the hell do you adjust it lol, I have been f'in with it for the past months and I didnt find crap!
Those both are sweet bikes. I actually like the yellow one better :P
Jesse, take off the connecting rod and move it to the other hole. I think the one closest to the stem is the harder setting.. Not sure, I would have to look at my bike.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 24, 2006, 12:05:15 PM
Jesse, take off the connecting rod and move it to the other hole. I think the one closest to the stem is the harder setting.. Not sure, I would have to look at my bike.
Let me know fred, I'll take mines out today and see whats up.
Take a look at yours, its only one bolt to switch to the other hole.
See which one you like better. Also, it may need to be rebuilt (or tossed out), I know mine does.
so jessie when you lettin me ride that beast?
pffttt, It's hard enough getting off of it, what makes you think you can ride it haha
I think you need a nother one...want mine? :P
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on December 03, 2006, 10:21:34 PM
I think you need a nother one...want mine? :P
Ill trade ya for a warrior 350 and the yellow one ::)
those bikes are sooo nice
That gray bike is my dream bike man.That is really sik as F**K
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 31, 2006, 12:22:58 PM
That gray bike is my dream bike man.That is really sik as F**K
Just wait till Im done with it tomorrow >:D