ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 05:11:20 PM

Title: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 05:11:20 PM
Brown has arrived and left me a little present ;)
What could it be?
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 05:12:02 PM
yep, it is them :D
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 05:12:28 PM
 ::)
Old shocks
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 05:12:59 PM
there she is 8)
Title: Re: There here
Post by: girlieblazer on March 02, 2005, 05:15:53 PM
 :o  Those look good
Title: Re: There here
Post by: 450R_Matt on March 02, 2005, 05:16:31 PM
Quote:o  Those look good
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 05:19:05 PM
another
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 05:19:53 PM
 8)
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 05:20:55 PM
snd here is the 400ex rear shock(Finished product)
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on March 02, 2005, 06:17:17 PM
Congradulations ;D ;D
Nothing like a new addition to the family. Now for the important question... When are you testing them out?
Title: Re: There here
Post by: lawn_man mx on March 02, 2005, 10:16:56 PM
sweet...  those look nice  cant wait to get mine. did you try them out yet?
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 10:52:40 PM
Havent tried them out yet really, Just on our back property but I cant wait to get out there and put them to the test
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 02, 2005, 10:54:18 PM
QuoteCongradulations ;D ;D
Nothing like a new addition to the family. Now for the important question... When are you testing them out?
Thanks for ordering the Shocks, I cant wait to get out there and try them out at the track. I guess I am part of the Elka Family now ;)
Now what else do I wanna do to my Quad ???
Title: Re: There here
Post by: LakeMaryKid on March 02, 2005, 10:55:25 PM
QuoteThanks for ordering the Shocks, I cant wait to get out there and try them out at the track. I guess I am part of the Elka Family now ;)
Now what else do I wanna do to my Quad ???


may i ask you how much they ran you?
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on March 03, 2005, 12:16:40 AM
Quotemay i ask you how much they ran you?
NO YOU MAY NOT!!! :P Don't you know your never supposed to ask a man what he spends on his toys......Thats a very personal question ;)   ;D ;D ;D  
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 03, 2005, 08:28:42 AM
Quotemay i ask you how much they ran you?
Like she said :P . J/k . They cost enough kid ;)
Title: Re: There here
Post by: dreth on March 03, 2005, 09:14:29 AM
its about time! i love a big family and we are now up to 6 or 7. looks sweet , now lets see em fly ;D
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Chuck_Norris on March 03, 2005, 09:59:12 AM
VERY NICE
 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Flea_Jumper on March 03, 2005, 01:53:27 PM
Sweet! ;D
Title: Re: There here
Post by: tampaboy813 on March 03, 2005, 08:51:22 PM
I love the way the new blaster's look...your bike is coming along real Nice!

black wheels set it off as well....
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Qdawg76 on March 03, 2005, 09:54:46 PM
QuoteI love the way the new blaster's look...your bike is coming along real Nice!

black wheels set it off as well....
Thanks. Yeah I still have alot I wanna Do to her ;)
Title: Re: There here
Post by: Hollywood on March 04, 2005, 03:07:20 AM
Paxx? You ready?  [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
Title: Re: There here
Post by: T2 on March 04, 2005, 04:54:14 AM
Very nice, and welcom to the Elka family, you will love them on the track or the woods, I didn't notice how good they worked until I rode them off rode in real life situations (SP) BTW good luck with them. ;)
Title: Re: There here
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on March 05, 2005, 07:08:14 PM
LOOKS GREAT .