Hello All,
Looking to relocate choke from the handle bars to right on the carb. Does anyone know of a kit to do this. I heard of some guy at ATVSCENE.COM developed his own but has no further information. I want to clean up the clutter on my bars. So far I have relocated the key switch and Reverse, Nuetral, and Temp lights. I am gunning for the choke now and wanted to know if any of you out there have seen anything.
Thanks.....
looks like it might be a custom job. with a little engineering it could be done quite easy.
they sell a kit.
my son has it.
right on the carb.
go to z400central.com .
plenty of info there
never mind i found it......
http://www.advantagecyclelc.com/showproduct.php?id=122&prodnext=0&searchvalue=&nbrProds=15&catId=16#prod (http://www.advantagecyclelc.com/showproduct.php?id=122&prodnext=0&searchvalue=&nbrProds=15&catId=16#prod)
Quote from: MPTonyT on November 21, 2006, 10:07:59 PM
never mind i found it......
http://www.advantagecyclelc.com/showproduct.php?id=122&prodnext=0&searchvalue=&nbrProds=15&catId=16#prod (http://www.advantagecyclelc.com/showproduct.php?id=122&prodnext=0&searchvalue=&nbrProds=15&catId=16#prod)
That's the one.
Wow! That was fast. Thanks guys I just placed the order. Now I can start thinking about moving the rest of the stuff.
There's a good thread on Z400Central about getting rid of the "blob" on the bars, tells you everything you need to know about wiring, etc. I'm waiting on parts to do it to my Z, ordered the pull choke and starter button this weekend. Also got a Dr. D reverse lever that mounts on the bars, makes switching to reverse easier.
http://www.z400central.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=65200