(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0035.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0034_2.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0033_3.jpg)
Holeshot HD 20x11x9, Holeshot XCR 21x7x10, these tires are sick, hopefully my hipers show up so i can try them out this weekend.
Last but not least, I AM HOLESHOT MAN ! ! ! ! ! !
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0039.jpg)
You will enjoy them, I sure do like mine on a Warrior. ::)
Those are nice, will be nicer when there mounted on some beadlocks ;)
Yeah they are being used as a obstacle course for my dog right now, im trying to get him to jump through the front ones, but its not working out to well :-/
HOPEFULLY the ugly truck shows up today with some more goodies.
nice tires i have them on my 300ex :'( :'(
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0044.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0043.jpg)
Oh yeah they showed up.
Those look pimpin 8)
Where did you get them from?
Sweetquads.com group buy, all 4 for 550.
Nice, thats an exspensive set up you got there.
Nice setup!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0058.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0057.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0051.jpg)
I am officially hiper'd [smiley=abduct2.gif]
Nice setup, I really like it, good luck with them. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
New kids on the block had alot of hits.... [smiley=abduct2.gif]
Nice bro Im waiting for my razr's and my nerfs should be here monday the 7th :-/