I am thinking about putting some 14 inch ITP C series 7 wheels on 27 inch tires for my Arctic Cat ATV.
Also, I think that they are 7 inches wide if I recall.
Your ride may suffer as you are removing 2" of tire sidewall.
The rims should be 7" wide but the tires should be like 10 in front and 12 in the rear. At least I would think that.
Also them new ssr 112 or w/e they are called look reallllllly nice.
I heard with less side wall I would get better handling. So far not a good choice huh?
its true these tires and rims have sold a lot. But if you are into mud the 14" rims take off A LOT of floatation. Good trail tire though
I mostly do trail riding because of having a 2 up and my girl on the back. Sometimes I do get into the mud a little bit.
What is the trail riding capability with these wheels and tires?