just got her done!
now i can cruise and listen to some tunez
JVC head unit and Infinity Marine Speakers ;D
;D
;D
;D
sweet. gives a new meaning to rock and roll ;)
But now that the speakers are there where do you put the cooler ? [smiley=dunno.gif]
[smiley=drink.gif]
now you are going to have to downsize the cooler [smiley=drink.gif]
Thats exactly what I was thinking, Steve. Then, after thinking about it I bet he has already built a beer cooler hauling trailer to pull behind it [smiley=drink.gif]
QuoteThats exactly what I was thinking, Steve. Then, after thinking about it I bet he has already built a beer cooler hauling trailer to pull behind it [smiley=drink.gif]
;D you know id never do that hahaha
just got home from saltsdale playin in the mud,the cd play skipped once all day,btw i switched to two 6 pack coolers off a golf cart works perfect ;D
OK COOL I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE A CATCH SOMEWHERE.
hehehehehehehehehe
HOW DID THE DINOSOUR DO TODAY ?
did great never had to lock it in 4wheel all day ;D
Looks good. How does it sound?