Actually it was yesterday, but I have always been a day late and a dollar short. Happy 24th Birthday Bro, I love you man!! 8)
happy late birthday.
Hope it was a good one!!! ;D
Happy Late birthday Brotha!!
Hey!!! Happy B day!!!!
Happy birthday!
Happy B-day you Georgia peanut farmer ! 2:L
Have a happy one heres somthing for ya.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Happy Birthday Hillbilly.
thanks guys!! !! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) it was a good birthday.... nothing bad happened!! :P
so where all dem presents ?? ?? i need a sabertooth for next year..... ohhh please,please!! !!
i will never want another present again!! !! i swear!! !! LOL ;D thanks again guys and girls......
hillbilly?? ?? ?? :o how dare you!! !! >:( LOL
Quote from: derek330 on November 21, 2006, 02:28:45 PM
thanks guys!! !! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) it was a good birthday.... nothing bad happened!! :P
so where all dem presents ?? ?? i need a sabertooth for next year..... ohhh please,please!! !!
i will never want another present again!! !! i swear!! !! LOL ;D thanks again guys and girls......
hillbilly?? ?? ?? :o how dare you!! !! >:( LOL
yeah right...sabertooth?? keep dreaming! 24? still a punk at that age ;D just think, you gotta wait 11 more years to get to run the vet class with me and Scott.
Anyway, hope you bday was cool!
Cya at the banquet :)
banquet?? you not coming to ocala......
Quote from: derek330 on November 22, 2006, 03:22:36 AM
banquet?? you not coming to ocala......
I think my clutch basket has had it, last two races bike chatters under acceleration. New basket and clutch are on the way but don't know if they will be here before Ocala. I figured you wouldn't be there since Scott will be in Pa...are you going to Ocala to spectate?
Dave,
He is talking about actually racing in Ocala. I don't know for sure though. He will be there though. I wish I could talk someone into making a video. I'd like to see the Open class main event. 2nd place is still up for grabs and it would be awesome to see how it plays out. ;D
Quote from: HillKiller on November 23, 2006, 10:57:52 PM
Quote from: derek330 on November 22, 2006, 03:22:36 AM
banquet?? you not coming to ocala......
I think my clutch basket has had it, last two races bike chatters under acceleration. New basket and clutch are on the way but don't know if they will be here before Ocala. I figured you wouldn't be there since Scott will be in Pa...are you going to Ocala to spectate?
thats the plan!! i will be there unless something comes up!! i know someone that has a 250R with a 370 motor that you could ride!! "hint" 'hint" :-*
Thats an idea...... all he has to do it it the VW shop and pick up a new ball joint... ;D
Quote from: derek330 on November 24, 2006, 01:06:24 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on November 23, 2006, 10:57:52 PM
Quote from: derek330 on November 22, 2006, 03:22:36 AM
banquet?? you not coming to ocala......
I think my clutch basket has had it, last two races bike chatters under acceleration. New basket and clutch are on the way but don't know if they will be here before Ocala. I figured you wouldn't be there since Scott will be in Pa...are you going to Ocala to spectate?
thats the plan!! i will be there unless something comes up!! i know someone that has a 250R with a 370 motor that you could ride!! "hint" 'hint" :-*
thats what i'm sayin... i got a vanny ball joint if you cant get one...
need some main jets?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8)
Well.. umm.. it's just alittle late.. :banghead.gif But happy birthday Derek!