gimme your number and I'll see if I can find some pics for ya.
I'll be selling the pics soon, but for now just trying it out,,,,I hope to have a small booth for the next race to take orders and print photos,,,burn CD's at the track.
This race can be some freebies.
Id@
found some I already know of.
Id@
[attachment deleted by admin]
found some I already know of.
Id@
[attachment deleted by admin]
found some I already know of.
Id@
[attachment deleted by admin]
Good pics. Nice race today at Lakeland, will like to see more pics, I saw some other people taking pics, come on, bring them on !!!
found another.
Id@
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on November 20, 2006, 12:41:33 AM
Good pics. Nice race today at Lakeland, will like to see more pics, I saw some other people taking pics, come on, bring them on !!!
I'm still going through the 1,092 I took today.
Id@
sweet thanks for the pic!!! i wasnt feeling well at all today... i felt like i was going to puke when i was riding :-X
Id@--nice to meet you today
All in all today turned out really good. There was some good racing and no body got hurt ...... to bad.
I think the worst I can recall is Bryant Coker. Heal up fast son. That A class is fast but you can hang with them.
Our next round is back at Lakeland on December 03,2006. Come on out and try this series if you haven't yet and get some good pics taken of you while you ride. I was told they are going to try and change the layoput. They have a little better knowledge of what the quads can do and nowthey can make the track a little better for the quads.
2 blow engines in one weekend priceless! :'( I wish I never showed up this weekend.
Quote from: trx#9 on November 20, 2006, 01:20:47 AM
2 blow engines in one weekend priceless! :'( I wish I never showed up this weekend.
you blew up your red one to. ??? god erik take it easy ur starting to take away my bad luck.lol
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 20, 2006, 01:31:55 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on November 20, 2006, 01:20:47 AM
2 blow engines in one weekend priceless! :'( I wish I never showed up this weekend.
you blew up your red one to. ??? god erik take it easy ur starting to take away my bad luck.lol
Yeah the red one was never right today. I guess thats what happens when you try to rebuild it in a rush in the middle of the night. :-\
another.
Id@
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thank you!
99 pulling a holeshot!
Id@
[attachment deleted by admin]
All of these pics are extremely low-res compared to what I shoot in,,,,I'm going to try to put them all in number order so I can pull up a sheet with all of the pics for particular racers together on one sheet and have them ready at the next race for purchase if wanted.
Id@
Chanting:
PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!
What a tease.... :P I know there are a lot more pics out there.
I think he waiting till the next race so he can sell them at the track... ;)d
Nathan how ya been. Looks to me like you got a new toy. What is it? SLR? We will need to go riding in the future, guess what i will be putting together soon as in WEDS! LOL
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on November 20, 2006, 11:19:23 PM
Chanting:
PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!
What a tease.... :P I know there are a lot more pics out there.
Of course there are more, I am still in the process of sorting them and plan to have them all sorted by number plate and available at the track next time unless someone wants to contact me in the meantime,,,,I handed out a few business cards and of course anyone can contact me here.
I'm still trying to figure out a price list because there seems to be a demand for the pics and since I'm just starting out I won't be charging much,,,,but gimme ideas people?
BTW,,,as far as sorting goes, I'm through about 600 pics and got about 500 more to go.
Id@
do u have any pic of 16-24 im number 130
Quote from: honda_racer_130 on November 21, 2006, 05:19:09 AM
do u have any pic of 16-24 im number 130
gotchya.
Id@
[attachment deleted by admin]
sorry, got the wrong one before.
Id@
[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@
[attachment deleted by admin]
Is that track in Lakeland good for beginners?Me and my buddy were thinking about trying some track riding for fun.Do they have a website for info and requirements?
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,19757.0.html