This thing is tuff ! ;)
http://www.addictinggames.com/missilegame3d.html
lol that is fun though. Its not that hard but then again I didnt make it pass level1 :D
not so easy, it starts hauling ass once you get into it.
That is a fun game, I have made it level 5 and that thing doesnt get any slower.
wow, they just keepin makin weird, time consuming games, i just spent like 40 minutes and got to level 1
I got 34% through level 6 one my first try with a real mouse. tried it last night on my laptop and got to level 1 with the touchpad.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 20, 2006, 09:40:37 AM
I got 34% through level 6 one my first try with a real mouse. tried it last night on my laptop and got to level 1 with the touchpad.
Well thats cause you da man ! ;)
finally beat the game, completed the last level(9) with 4lives left(crashed once on level 7)
That game is tuff with a touchpad.
Here be a nutter one ! This one drives me crazy ! :banghead.gif 2:L
http://www.addictinggames.com/slingette.html
That ones snot funny!
Quote from: Quad32x on November 20, 2006, 01:14:09 PM
Here be a nutter one ! This one drives me crazy ! :banghead.gif 2:L
http://www.addictinggames.com/slingette.html
That one is hard. I played the zombie one. Got to 2142 before I realizied that they arent going to go away...