ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Alba450 on November 19, 2006, 03:29:44 AM

Title: Loser's......
Post by: Alba450 on November 19, 2006, 03:29:44 AM
Were coming from Sunshine MX tonight.  As were coming home 2 blocks from our street somebody through a glass bottle in the middle of the road causing us to run it over.  Now when I came home I heard my Left Rear tire loosing air.  I feel so p^ssed right now.  I got like 2 punctures holes and they got glass in them.  Freaking Loser's what can you do to them...Rockheads!!!
Title: Re: Loser's......
Post by: Fox17 on November 19, 2006, 03:57:03 AM
you couldda run them over.
Title: Re: Loser's......
Post by: Alba450 on November 19, 2006, 04:04:50 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on November 19, 2006, 03:57:03 AM
you couldda run them over.

The problem is that they through it from a 2 story motel...See what im sayin'
Title: Re: Loser's......
Post by: Quad32x on November 19, 2006, 04:16:35 PM
Night vision and a sniper rifle.  Yea , that should do it. >:D
Title: Re: Loser's......
Post by: #13_LT-R450 on November 20, 2006, 12:05:45 AM
Dude that sucks!!!

hope you can get it fixed~
Title: Re: Loser's......
Post by: 450rcrazy on November 20, 2006, 01:10:53 AM
Is sunshine novice friendly I have never been on a MX track . is there a better place to learn ?Sunshine is just really close to the house.I used to drag race at sunshine drag strip a couple years back.
Title: Re: Loser's......
Post by: Fox17 on November 21, 2006, 04:16:32 AM
Quote from: Alba450 on November 19, 2006, 04:04:50 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on November 19, 2006, 03:57:03 AM
you couldda run them over.

The problem is that they through it from a 2 story motel...See what im sayin'


you could always go home, get a 9, go back, bust the door down to their room, and bust a cap or 2 in their butts.
Title: Re: Loser's......
Post by: gatorjohn on November 21, 2006, 12:45:12 PM
Aw the heck withit. EMPTY the clip!
Title: Re: Loser's......
Post by: americanhighlander on November 24, 2006, 12:24:26 AM
Why just Bring a Video camera to catch them in the act
and send tape to the cops.   :Approve.gif