took a few pics from Seminole today, it was perfect weather
(http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/585/seminole1118003cg2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/8804/seminole1118014gu9.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
me on the mx track
(http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/2503/seminole1118006nn8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
#28c didnt get your name but you were doing good
(http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2701/seminole1118019gl1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
nice pics look's like ya had fun
28C looks like Rad700 to me. I wish I would have been able to go, looks like you guys had a nice day of riding.
this was not fun..lol
(http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/1359/seminole1118010ez9.jpg)
(http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7720/seminole1118007ax7.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4457/seminole1118019ek8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
hey I was there, and yes really nice weather and it was not crowded!!
Nice pics, look like it was alot of fun.
http://www.nemecek.cc/images/sem111806_1/sem111806_1-Pages/Image0.html
http://www.nemecek.cc/images/sem111806_2/sem111806_2-Pages/Image0.html
learned how to ride a dirtbike lmao! http://www.nemecek.cc/images/sem111806_1/sem111806_1-Pages/Image27.html
rad700r http://www.nemecek.cc/images/sem111806_2/sem111806_2-Pages/Image116.html
Hey! Thanks man! My name is Ryan, sorry I didnt get to get to talk to you more I was having too much fun. It was perfect weather! My passion for mx is has been re-ignited lol. Im gonna try to make out there once a week now, and do the trails.
Whoah! Sweet That Pic is awesome! thanks kenny
np ;)
dang kenny looks like you got the hang of the 450r
dude ur mom road the track too !!!!! i would die if i saw my mom on the track with her recon
hey what are you doing the weekend after thanksgiving ?
so we dont hijack this thread Ill meaasge u on yourspace lol
lmao i just sent you one lol on yourspace too
Heres some more you MX raptor700r, DZP was awesome, there were a good amount of quads out their too, rap 700's are good on the track
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice pics that were taken. I gota get out there more cause i would only last for 2 laps..lol
lol, I had a monster energy drink and i was out there for like 40 minutes, felt like 15 or 20 laps.
cool pics