After saving for what seemed like forever here it is....
;D
:)
(http://img239.exs.cx/img239/56/z400rside4te.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
;D
(http://img239.exs.cx/img239/7352/eric05z400day18zp.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
Congratulations on your quad.
PIMP you are going to love that bike my girl had the same one and it was a blast to ride.....are those stock shocks? if so happy to see they steped it up a bit from the old ones....
looking good eric :o :)
looking good 8)
nice bike, maby u will go a lil faster ;)
QuotePIMP you are going to love that bike my girl had the same one and it was a blast to ride.....are those stock shocks? if so happy to see they steped it up a bit from the old ones....
Hey TampaBoy813,
Yes everything is stock and they did make improvements to the 05' front shocks. So far I have only taken it for a spin around the yard but you are right it is FUN!
Congrats, brother ;D Very Nice looking
nice looking quad
super nice. eric
Congrats on the new quad, so when are we going to brake it in?
congrats on the new bike....very nice ride! ;D
you have 3 weeks to brake it in ! then we ride ;)
Nice choice man.. I have the same bike and love it more everytime i ride it. Hurry up and brake it in and ull see how much fun it really is.
nice looking quad eric [smiley=bow.gif]!hope you enjoy it
Nice bike. Have fun with it.
Wow thanks everyone for all the congrats! It's my first ever brand new quad and I am so thankful to get the one I always wanted ;D T2 & Dreth yes we gotta ride soon. Break in is about 10 hours so I figure 2-3 weeks ;)
Congrats! ;D
QuoteWow thanks everyone for all the congrats! It's my first ever brand new quad and I am so thankful to get the one I always wanted ;D T2 & Dreth yes we gotta ride soon. Break in is about 10 hours so I figure 2-3 weeks ;)
HAHA he made a funny.... 10hr's = 2 or 3 weeks? [smiley=stooges.gif]
Awesome man! Looks almost identical to my new bike! [smiley=Wink.gif] Dude, let me know, we will go cruisin together, I am ready to ride my new quad. I know of a few places pretty local to us.
Mike
CONGRATS ;D
Nice bike! I love mine. Let's ride.
Us z400 boys should start a club...lol Seems to be only a few of us.
Mike
Very sharp. Tight!
QuoteUs z400 boys should start a club...lol Seems to be only a few of us.
Mike
What????? check again there is alot of z/kfx/dvx owners in here ;)
Is a kfx or a dvx a z400? I don't think so...lol
Mike
QuoteIs a kfx or a dvx a z400? I don't think so...lol
Mike
Actually yes just diffrent plastics [smiley=abduct2.gif]
But seriously the Z is a very popular bike.
oh yeah............ nothing like a brand new quad sweet ride igot a 03 whith lots of mods and love it congrats man.
eric, sweet looking bike, now no more excuses not to ride. ;D Just break it in with Dreth, he will show ya how [smiley=drive.gif]
Quoteeric, sweet looking bike, now no more excuses not to ride. ;D Just break it in with Dreth, he will show ya how [smiley=drive.gif]
Honda328i looks like Sat at Salt Springs will be first ride on the Z. Maybe you can make it out there for some fun ;D
Nice Z eric.