What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful that Mr. Bones created and maintains this site for us. :ThumbsUp.gif
I'm also thankful for ATVs and being able to spend quality time riding them with friends and family! :Fp
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Im thankfull I woke up thismorning to a beautifull wife and 3 wonderfull kids. I am in good health (little over weight) to go riding anytime we want. As long as you have great family and freinds life is good.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Ditto to bigworm's
I am thankful for a wonderful wife a wonderful lord and savior and to still have a roof over my head after the insurance hikes and tax increases.Happy thanksgiving to all
I'm thankful for my wonderful boyfriend and loving family... for being able to ride at what's left of our riding areas... thankful that for the first time in over 4 years all of my family was able to get together this past weekend for a pre-thanksgiving dinner, lol... If it wasn't for family and friends, I honestly don't think I would have anything to be thankful for.
I'm thankfull for my wonderfull fiance, my great family, our (my) Quad and that i have everything ive ever wanted (except my own 20 acres to ride in). I'm also thankfull that im not overseas this year like i was last year.
Happy Turkey Day Ya'll
I am thankful for my husband we have been married a year now and i am looking forward to many more , he is the best husband i could have asked for . We have been through alot so far and we have stuck by each other . And i am thankful for my parents .. they have done so much for me and frankie .
Happy Turkey Day ... Save a horse ride a cowboy or atv
I'm thankful for my friends, without them I would probably not be here right now. I'm thankful for my job so I have the ability and means to ride and a place to ride when I want to.
im thankful for pretty much everything i have. atvs, truck, the best parents in the world, my siblings (i guess), and everything else. happy Thanksgiving All.
I'm thankful for my fathers sperm and my mothers egg, without the two of them I wouldn't be here to harrass the shiznit out of y'all! I also wouldn't be here to read all your freaky/funny stuff.
But seriously....I'm thankful for my family and friends and that they are all in good health. I'm thankful that I may not have everything I want but I for damn sure have everything I need and then some.
Quote from: QT314 on November 17, 2006, 03:33:07 AM
I'm thankful for my fathers sperm and my mothers egg, without the two of them I wouldn't be here to harrass the shiznit out of y'all! I also wouldn't be here to read all your freaky/funny stuff.
But seriously....I'm thankful for my family and friends and that they are all in good health. I'm thankful that I may not have everything I want but I for damn sure have everything I need and then some.
Thats some funny sh*t QT.
I am thankful for having the opportunity to wake up in the morning to healthy kids and parents still alive!
Bottom line is if your not alive and healthy nothing is worth it.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! ;D
I hope everyone has a safe and happy turkey day with friends and family! ;D
Thankful for family and friends!!Good health!!Everyone have a thankful and happy Thanksgiving!!Eat up!!
Brian
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on November 16, 2006, 04:42:40 PM
I'm thankful for my wonderful boyfriend and loving family... for being able to ride at what's left of our riding areas... thankful that for the first time in over 4 years all of my family was able to get together this past weekend for a pre-thanksgiving dinner, lol... If it wasn't for family and friends, I honestly don't think I would have anything to be thankful for.
Thankful for your boyfriend I wouldnt count that. lol
Just kidding scooter. Have a happy one
Quote from: QT314 on November 17, 2006, 03:33:07 AM
I'm thankful for my fathers sperm and my mothers egg, without the two of them I wouldn't be here to harrass the shiznit out of y'all! I also wouldn't be here to read all your freaky/funny stuff.
But seriously....I'm thankful for my family and friends and that they are all in good health. I'm thankful that I may not have everything I want but I for damn sure have everything I need and then some.
AMEN
I'm thankful for my wife that puts up with all my crap, my sick addiction of ATVs and for giving me the freedom to ride with my friends. My little soon to be 2 year old that draws all over my plasma with her crayons and calls me "farted" (I don't know why). Work is tough with the real estate market so slow but I have a family, health, a home and most important ... The Lord !
Let's ride !
May the Lord bless you and yours.
Happy Thanksgiving!