I'm trying out a new look on the 250. This has a gripper material on it. Have not tried it out riding yet, but it feels faster already. ;D --H
Looks good! Bring it out to Ida's Saturday we'll try it out. ;)
the way you ride you need a pic of some brakes on the side, not flames ;D and your gonna need more than that to keep you on the seat ;)
Brakes are for sissies ;D
I might just come up this w/e. Where are you meeting?
Is that boat tie down gimmick bolted to your garage wall with your atv locked to it? Lot of atv getting stolen out of garages up there or what?
Steve the seat looks good.I cant say the same for the owner
Just kidding.Anyway if I can get off my @ss and get mine out
of the shed and running I will feel better.
QuoteIs that boat tie down gimmick bolted to your garage wall with your atv locked to it? Lot of atv getting stolen out of garages up there or what?
Yes, there is a huge steel plate on both sides of the wall and the quad is locked to it. It is also booby-trapped with a sick surprise. :o I don't know about thefts here, but I'm not about to try. If they really want it bad, they will find a way, but at least I can make it hard. The rest is for insurance to cover.
going to boaters world today and get me one. 8)
Quotegoing to boaters world today and get me one. 8)
Hey, that's where I got mine! I also used a "square" U-bolt? to hold it to the plate so the nuts are inaccessible and would have to be completely cut through to get it off.
QuoteBrakes are for sissies ;D
I might just come up this w/e. Where are you meeting?
hey that my line >:( y/k ;D
how good are they in mud
Quotehow good are they in mud
Not bad, I've had it in the mud at Scottsmoor and Croom, and at ONF. Got stuck at Scottsmoor, but it was operator error, not the bike. [smiley=banghead.gif]