The banquet location has changed it will now be at the Puyear Building in Groveland. Its on the corner of Orange and Lake AVE.
The banquet date has changed, its now 01/06/07, same location! We also need a head count, please see the other banquet thread with how many members and guest will be in your party.
Dave,
It should be great, it will be the first time we have ever all gotten together to just hang out and socialize. 8)
Dont forget there will be fooooooddd! :E
Quote from: HillKiller on November 16, 2006, 02:40:05 AM
I hear there will be some expensive give-a-ways like new rear tires.... :o
I thought i heard there will be at least TWO sets of rear tires.. ;)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 16, 2006, 03:31:07 AM
Quote from: HillKiller on November 16, 2006, 02:40:05 AM
I hear there will be some expensive give-a-ways like new rear tires.... :o
I thought i heard there will be at least TWO sets of rear tires.. ;)
Quite possibly 3 sets of rear tires......I know I could use a new set of anything so I'll be there :ThumbsUp.gif
how bout a zip code ?? dingleberrys ???
some of us don't know where "groveland be at " :o
Quote from: 550superquad on November 17, 2006, 03:24:37 PM
how bout a zip code ?? dingleberrys ???
some of us don't know where "groveland be at " :o
sorry there city boy I gots you straight now
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on November 17, 2006, 05:19:48 PM
Quote from: 550superquad on November 17, 2006, 03:24:37 PM
how bout a zip code ?? dingleberrys ???
some of us don't know where "groveland be at " :o
sorry there city boy I gots you straight now
thank ya mister gary sir 8)
If 550superquad is gonna be there you better count him as 3 people when it comes to food ! :o
i need banq. info ASAP! when and where?
The place we originally booked (The Puryear Building) called Chris backed Friday and said they had made a mistake and double booked. We are currently trying to make other arrangements. As soon as we have a definite we'll post it. Sorry about the inconvenience.
ok! ;)
They probably backed out because they heard Tim was coming...
...probably a smart move on their part.
Quote from: fastrnrik on November 22, 2006, 02:35:45 AM
They probably backed out because they heard Tim was coming...
...probably a smart move on their part.
You know thats right ! :T :drink.gif :oo
lets do it tim!! !! 8) :oo :oo :oo
Tim, and at the very least, 12 of his tall, cold, and silver 12 oz friends will be there.
Speaking of that... there are NO alcoholic beverages at all allowed... This is was bold on the contract so its a big deal to them. Also, Keep in mind in a city/county/state park or recreational facility it is a misdemeanor if your in possession of a beverage... :( I dont want anyone to fall victim to this because I forgot to tell everyone..
sorry fellas....
Well hell ............. count me out. :'(
In case anyone needs it.....here's some information on the hall where we will be having the end of the year banquet. The City of Groveland has a building we can use. It's called the Puryear building and should work great. It will be a 7pm on January 6th. The address is 156 S. Lake Ave, Groveland. Fl 34736. If you need to get directions, just mapquest the address. They will have a parking lot right next to the building that we can all use. Thanks, Gina
so the new date is a definate? works better for me do to other christmas parties ;)
Yes it is.