I bought another Yamaha Timberwolf last Friday. It was pretty rough but ran good. Here is the before and after pics.
BEFORE
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf11.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf12.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf13.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf10.jpg)
THE TEARDOWN
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf001.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf003.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf002.jpg)
NOW THE FINISH PRDUCT
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf005.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf004.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf006.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf008.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf007.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf009.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/yunt2chat/timberwolf010.jpg)
Night and Day difference. Looks good. What did you do to the plastics to get them to look so good?
QuoteNight and Day difference. Looks good. What did you do to the plastics to get them to look so good?
I lightly sanded them, then washed them up, Then sprayed about 6 or 7 coats of fusion paint on, then two coats of clear lacqer. I think it will hold up good. At least I'm hoping.
Let us know how it holds up. From the pics it looks like a new quad now. Good job
how does that fusion paint hold up?
wow.great job.... :D
I think its gotta be prepped right and not sure how that would be. This is my first time doing it but the way it looked I thought, It can't be any worse. It had set out in the weather for a while and was faded terribly bad. It does look like new. Everyone that sees it says, DANG, I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO LOOK THAT GOOD, IT LOOKS LIKE NEW. Had two offers to sale it today but I'm kinda proud of it now. HEHE
What year is it and how many cc's
Good job Tony! :o
Wow...good work man! Looks great. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
what are you? i dream of jeanie ;)
Thats funny there Dreth. It is a 91 model 250cc shaft drive. It looks like a 2004 model now.
GOOD JOB man looks really nice.
yunt, now you can sell it to budman.
Tony-
The racks turned out great and the exhaust system looks real good, too. :o
Kurt
Quoteyunt, now you can sell it to budman.
Sorry Budman but this atv is not for you. HEHE
Kurt you need to come ride with us. You are close enough.
Bump for oneuglykawasaki
Man that thing looks good. Hope to see it soon.