(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0080.jpg)
Now the front is as wide as the rear
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0079.jpg)
Dual braided brake line setup.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/VelociRaptor350/IMG_0074.jpg)
Stock vs. Wicked
so how do the new tires work?
Man you're like on a shopping spree! :o
I think if you remove the lights, and fix the plastic to work accordingly, it'll look really good.
I whiped this up in Paint, not shabby, or good ;)
(http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p214829e530e9f027a03730737a81151c/f4e1d51a.jpg)
Looks good, but i need my headlights.
how wide is yours total in the front because i think stock is 39 inches so i bought +5 to get to 50 inches just wondering because yours looks pretty close to 50 inches
yo that's fat ;)
Man that looks bad a$$. 8)
LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Can you say wide :o Looks good.
Where did you get those.
We have two 350 Raptors and I would love to put these on. How much?
They look great.
you can also get some from hsdracing.com. They have long travel a arms with elka quad rate shocks braided beake lines steering stem block off plate tie rods the whole deal. I only paid $2400 for mine it should be here in a month. take a look on the site.
Those are from wicked, not HSD, wicked products, its an ebay only store but they have a good rep, and quality parts, www.bluetraxx.com does a review on them.