calling all quads who like to race. come out and support your racing sport. we need all the support we can get. to make this a better series for next year.
If you don't race you can come out and practice on saturday with the big dogs! 8)
ill be there.
If I am not busy I will come out and watch. It would be nice to meet some of yall.
Could you post the time of the races? Just wondering when I need to show up out there
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 15, 2006, 07:02:14 PM
Could you post the time of the races? Just wondering when I need to show up out there
I think a good time to get there is about 9:00 am. So you don't miss anything.
Quote from: trx#9 on November 15, 2006, 07:15:45 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 15, 2006, 07:02:14 PM
Could you post the time of the races? Just wondering when I need to show up out there
I think a good time to get there is about 9:00 am. So you don't miss anything.
Alright thanks, I wont be racing just watching but I will try to find a few of the guys on here. What quads do yall have?
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 15, 2006, 10:25:50 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on November 15, 2006, 07:15:45 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 15, 2006, 07:02:14 PM
Could you post the time of the races? Just wondering when I need to show up out there
I think a good time to get there is about 9:00 am. So you don't miss anything.
Alright thanks, I wont be racing just watching but I will try to find a few of the guys on here. What quads do yall have?
White honda #9!!!
blue yfz #53
what time is practice starting sat??
Yellow Honda #86
white yfz #85!!
thanks, and White Yfz #5
How big are the jumps at that track, and is it quad friendly for someone who's never been on a track?
white yfz #3
The jumps are not that big. By race day the track will be quad friendly. It isn't that bad for the quads usually but if there are any changes that need to be made to make it better they will do that for us.