Got this today.
OK YOU ASKED FOR IT!
NOW COME AND SUPPORT IT!
PRACTICE AT REDDICK SATURDAY NOV 18TH, 2006
$5. GATE $20 TO PRACTICE
NO CARDS NEEDED
9AM TILL 3PM GATES OPEN 7:30
15 MINUTE SESSIONS CLASSES ALTERNATE
QUADS OK
LAST CHANCE TO PRACTICE FOR 2006!
NEXT RACES:
WINTER AM JAN 6,7, 2007
VET NATIONAL FEB 17,18, 2007
FLORIDA SERIES RND 1 FEB 24,25, 2007
LLQ MARCH 2,3,4, 2007
its all good but the quad series is running at lakeland this weekend so please supprt what were trying to do for quad racing in fla. if we stick together maybe they will let us race there next year. because that is a great track
Ya, there should be no quads at Reddick this weekend. There is another guy trying to get a group mx ride at Seminole????? Come on guys, support this series or we are going to end riding with dirtbikes again.
Yep there are so many other weekends that they could of open practice and they end up doing it this weekend that we have a "quads only" race at Lakeland, lets all go to Lakeland, and support this series, there are a lot of people working hard to make this a real deal
Even if you tried to practice reddick, I'll put some good money down that you won't get anymore than 30 minutes total on the track. It will be bike city there. They will complain until their faces turn red if they see a quad touch the track. That's not ment to bash bike riders either, I also ride bikes, but that's just how it's going to go down at Reddick
yes, you right. Your 20 minute rotation will quickly be 11-13 minutes. It happens at every track with lots of bikes. They list the races at the bottom of the 1st post. ALL bike races!!! Support your quad series or stay home. Dont give the bike tracks your money.
Sorry guys. It was an email to me I thought I would just foward it. I dont ride MX any more so it dont matter to me. :dunno.gif
Way to go Quad. Why don't you just leave the MX people alone. Damn troublemaker.
If it was almost any other weekend I'm sure there would be alot of quads go including us. That is a nice track but it is just the wrong weekend.