Sup all. I posted my introduction in the open forum. Here's a few pics of my rides. -Mark
front. ;D
Side
Jr.
sweet seat ;D were going to croom sunday. check the group ride section
Nice quads [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Old School for the win [smiley=trophy1.gif]
Welcome to the site. Great to see new bikes
Reminds me of the 250 that I once had. Man that thing would fly. .60 over,ported and polished. Work done by WKR (Woody Kyle Racing).
Nice Old School.
Welcome to the site Oldschooler, BTW nice bikes ;)
Those are in awseome shape!! Single owner?? Welcome to the only place to be on the web. See ya on the trail. --Steve
QuoteThose are in awseome shape!! Single owner?? Welcome to the only place to be on the web. See ya on the trail. --Steve
Steve- I'm the 3rd owner on the zilla and the 2nd owner on the 250. I rebuilt the 500 from the ground up. The motor had a complete rehaul, frame painted, new bushings and seals.
-Mark
here's my 250
the zilla is sweet man, very cool rides ;D
-mokas-
GO OLD SCHOOL ! Welcome to the site
Ahh...the old shark bumpers! Reminds me of the good old days. :'(
Here's my old racer at the squares. It's currently undergoing some improvements to help me keep the nose down ;D
a little air :)
Hey Old-School, nice tooth (zilla). Hope to see you at Croom this weekend.
stats02raptor
nice pics mark maybe one day your stang will be as fast ;D when we gonna see you at croom again?
Ha, ha. The stang is pretty quick. 12.2@110mph. I might be at croom this weekend(Sunday). There's an racing event at the drag strip this weekend I'll be attending.
Treesmasher, I assume you know me. Do I know you? I have a few guesses on who. ;) -Mark
hey old school guess you know who this is now ....when you gonna get that video done to put it on here? good to see to you out .talk at you later 8)