Anyone know more about this???
http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/news/article/0,13190,1558492,00.html
Its the gnc's answer to WPSA.
I wish they would have done this 15 years ago. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
I don't know if its going to work. I think its going to split the series to much. Kinda like what happen to indy cars. :-\
Quote from: Quad32x on November 14, 2006, 12:53:23 PM
I wish they would have done this 15 years ago. ;)
Hey Tim you got a ghost on your front tire! :o
Quote from: trx#9 on November 14, 2006, 11:36:31 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on November 14, 2006, 12:53:23 PM
I wish they would have done this 15 years ago. ;)
Hey Tim you got a ghost on your front tire! :o
I know. Im still chaseing it too ! ;)
An old tacate sweet.
i think it they are just trying to get more $ after noticing the increased sales, factory support, and media attention. i think ama stopped backing atv racing/races when the factories pulled out of atv racing with their factory money. now that it is back again they think they can attract pro racers. wpsa i think is the future. factory sponsors, ESPN coverage, big payouts..etc just looked at schedule for GNC MX and they do not have a round in florida this year. wpsa has a date in waldo for march as a pre-season round.
No Gatorback this year ? >:(