Did a search and found numbers for the campground. Anyone have numbers for the pit?
TIA
I have a nice color copy of the trails near Delancy. The only problem I see is that I wish there were coordinates on the map showing where you are. They have GPS Coordinates on some of the poles out there but it doesn't do you any good if you don't know where you are on the map. I am in the process of making some numbers and putting them on an existing map and laminate it. Anybody wanna buy a copy when I compile all the info? ha ha just kidding.
Deg, Min, Sec
29°29'49.98"N
81°48'54.48"W
Or Deg
29.497217°
-81.815133°
how did u do the degrees and stuff? I was trying to sup scipt it and it didn't work.
stacktester if you get one togeather and are willing to part with a copy I'll throw in some bux for your efforts
I was only kidding. I will be glad to give u the numbers I collect. I have the OHV Center and Delancy West Trailhead and Rodman Pit. Once I get the numbers printed I'll pm you.
The pit is at the very end of Rodman Dam Road going west off 19.
N29 30.034
W81 48.977
here is the link for rodman dam!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,10879.0.html
Most excellent. Thanks to all.