I'll be there from 8:30 am to 2:00pm. ;D
I'll be in Homested but when I get back I want to hit the track again.. ;)
ill be there on my blue yfz. Suppose to be great weather!
Im going!!!
Alright great! I'll be on a black STOCK 450r with red fox gear. I'll be with an all black cr85, a red 300ex, and possibley rad700r(white tricked out rappy700). oh and a white suv pulling a 14' trailer.
ps. We will be parked over by where the freestyle ramps are, so if you see us come on over and say hey!
[attachment deleted by admin]
ill be there also.
hope you guys have a good time!
Im going this thursday also for some added practice so I dont look too much like a newb saturday haha!
So far looks like a great group of people! I cant freaking wait!!!
a great group of quad riders will be at lakeland supporting quad only racing. it would be nice if ya'll could get together and join us for a quad only weekend at quictrack. sorry for breakin in on your post just trying to get as many quads together as possible. we have classes for whatever level of riding you do............
Quote from: tony pitts on November 14, 2006, 11:59:10 PM
a great group of quad riders will be at lakeland supporting quad only racing. it would be nice if ya'll could get together and join us for a quad only weekend at quictrack. sorry for breakin in on your post just trying to get as many quads together as possible. we have classes for whatever level of riding you do............
Dang, I wish I could go but Seminole is about an hour away; and lakeland is about 3hrs away! And money wise that would be harder for us to head up there...
I will be at seminole saturday too, I will be the one on the blue YFZ450 #76 that is set-up for woods racing and looking pretty silly on the MX tracks.....
ok great, I also have a numberplat on my grabbar thats #2
Look out for # 22
Holla at number #28! Ill proly be there most of the day, if not riding just haniging out and watching
Ya'll might have to count me out, went off a table top the wrong way and when I ladned I popped the bead off of the left rear tire and both fronts, rims are a little tinged up and wont hold air :'(
^^^invest in some beadlocks for the rear
Quote from: arod on November 16, 2006, 11:07:49 PM
^^^invest in some beadlocks for the rear
I'm getting brand new mx tires today also being that the left rear tire that popped off the bead broke its seal so it wont set, also for christmas I was asking for rear hipers, but after managing to pop the front ones :-\
I was going to go sat. with a friend but i already made plans to go hunting. :(
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 16, 2006, 09:50:21 PM
Ya'll might have to count me out, went off a table top the wrong way and when I ladned I popped the bead off of the left rear tire and both fronts, rims are a little tinged up and wont hold air :'(
pull the wheels off the other z400..lol
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on November 17, 2006, 04:12:10 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 16, 2006, 09:50:21 PM
Ya'll might have to count me out, went off a table top the wrong way and when I ladned I popped the bead off of the left rear tire and both fronts, rims are a little tinged up and wont hold air :'(
pull the wheels off the other z400..lol
funny thing really, got my fromt rims fixed, and I even have brand new razr ms;s on rims i borrowed from a friend, but I freaking BROKE MT ANKLE tonight, doc said 6 to 8 weeks out minumum.