Dad has the weekend off and wants to hit the mx track, anyone gonna be going thanksgiving weekend?
hummmm!!!!! maybe....perhaps.... ;D the track is sick man ! ;D
Quote from: lawn_man mx on November 12, 2006, 08:35:54 PM
hummmm!!!!! maybe....perhaps.... ;D the track is sick man ! ;D
Looking forward to it!
The pics look awesome, looks liek they changed the track around alot.
saturday, sunday? Im trying to get other people I know to go and try to make this a nice big group.
i might be going next friday and saturday! not sure yet would like to get more detials on when you are going!
Im going this weekend also, I think next weekend is the weekend im talkiing about, thanksgiving weekend.
I might take you up on the group ride at seminole. I have been wanting to go there for a while. How forgiving is the track? I have never ridden an MX track before and want to see how beginner friendly it is.
My first ride EVER on my old z 400 was at seminole. You'll be ok ;)
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on November 15, 2006, 11:26:16 PM
I might take you up on the group ride at seminole. I have been wanting to go there for a while. How forgiving is the track? I have never ridden an MX track before and want to see how beginner friendly it is.
the track is very quad friendly and you ride at your own pase and not have to worry about getting rear ended cause its plenty wide for everyone to go around you.
TBR just started a post for the same weekend. i may be in for some of this action ;)
we are headed there this weekend again!!!! had to much fun last time i'll be on 2 wheels this time . those darn tension bolts on the swinger snap last weekend when we rode :'(
I don't mean to hijack your thread. I was just seeing if some of the people we ride with might want to ride somewhere after Thanksgiving.
I'll be going, looks like there will be good attendance.
Icin my ankle down hoping I can make it :N
anybody have directions there from I-75 ?
I'll be there, not sure what I'll be riding though ???
Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 19, 2006, 08:17:03 PM
anybody have directions there from I-75 ?
I think they have directions on their website.
www.seminoletribemotocross.com
hey jack, Did you pick up that bad boy today or what?
Im gonna try to make it out there
im out due to lack of $$, im home sick today :(
I'll be there Saturday with my brother. I have only been to County Line and I have been warned by everyone I talk to that once I go to Seminole I won't want to go back to County Line. Can't Wait!!!
Quote from: BonesTM on November 20, 2006, 03:32:21 PM
I'll be there Saturday with my brother. I have only been to County Line and I have been warned by everyone I talk to that once I go to Seminole I won't want to go back to County Line. Can't Wait!!!
only way you would be going back to countyline after seminole is if your desparate to ride and have no way of getting to seminole..lol
i may go on friday since they will be open 9-3
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on November 20, 2006, 04:59:47 PM
Quote from: BonesTM on November 20, 2006, 03:32:21 PM
I'll be there Saturday with my brother. I have only been to County Line and I have been warned by everyone I talk to that once I go to Seminole I won't want to go back to County Line. Can't Wait!!!
only way you would be going back to countyline after seminole is if your desparate to ride and have no way of getting to seminole..lol
i may go on friday since they will be open 9-3
Ha not even, I stayed home and rode jetski's
Really hoping I can make this ride...
I rode countyline on sunday and the owner says they will be extending the main track to where the mini track is now, adding 20 seconds or so to lap times. He also says they will be building an atv oval track. Only time will tell! One thing is for sure, after you ride seminole, countyline seems like a mini track. ;)
what about changing the so called dirt and making it wider?
I'm out, chipped the bone so I cant do anything but walk for 3 weeks :'(
QuoteI'm out, chipped the bone so I cant do anything but walk for 3 weeks
that sucks,but at least its not broke that would put ya out for 6-8 weeks and still be sore after that.so there is somewhat of a good side to this bad news.just trying to cheer ya up a little
Quote from: 450rcrazy on November 21, 2006, 06:48:43 PM
QuoteI'm out, chipped the bone so I cant do anything but walk for 3 weeks
that sucks,but at least its not broke that would put ya out for 6-8 weeks and still be sore after that.so there is somewhat of a good side to this bad news.just trying to cheer ya up a little
haha yeah, it feels great though, no pain at all
I'll be going with my friend, but i'll just be watching though :-\
I'll be there on Friday, #167 white suzuki then Sat and Sun on my Yamaha #113
I think Toomey and I are going on Friday , Ill see if DZ350 wants to go to.
Yep, I'll see you tommorow at the track Ryan!