Here are some pics that the FTR photographer took. I lost the memory card to our camera so I couldn't take any. I saved the ones of people I knew.
Quad C
8)
Alex ...Yes Dreth it's a chic...LOL
;D
Nightbreed
;D
Lostcause
;D
Check out Alex in the backround in first and the guy in the front of the pic is in second. There was a whole horseshoe of the track in between 8)
This is it for now. I will post Quad women and Quad B when FTR gets them up later
What kind of bike is that, that she is riding?
Mike
BTW, thanx for the pics...they really get me pumped up!
Mike
it's a secret weapon. also known as a 04 Honda 450R ;D
Oh yeah, I've heard of that, isn't it also known as, Honda 450R *cough* POS *cough*...lol
Mike
well i hate to say but that POS spanked a couple of Yamaha450's yesterday
Mx=
95% Rider
5% Quad
QuoteMx=
95% Rider
5% Quad
Very true.
Well, Here they are, We are very proud of these! ;D
Both Alex and David signed and gave these to ATP.
We have them on the wall. I hope there are many more to come from the MX and Hair scramble teams.
Thanks From ATP
I was kidding, 450R's are bad ass!
Nice awards! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
QuoteAlex ...Yes Dreth it's a chic...LOL
shes not a chic! shes a female machine ;D
cool pics
Wow more of my pictures I'm glad I was looking for some Quad info. Just so you know I am not the FTR photographer I'm the FTR MX Chairman and enjoy taking photo's.
Jim Edgar
Great to have you on the site Jim. I will have to find you at the next FTR MX race, so I can introduce myself.
Mike Walker
QuoteWow more of my pictures I'm glad I was looking for some Quad info. Just so you know I am not the FTR photographer I'm the FTR MX Chairman and enjoy taking photo's.
Jim Edgar
Please do...
thats it, I gotta go sometime,,,,eventually,,,,after the second break-in ;-)
Id@