(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/DSC00235.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/DSC00210.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/DSC00234.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/LASTJUMP.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/jakeandmisc014.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/jakeandmisc019.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/jakeandmisc017.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/67859825.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/77edc5f6.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/ME%20RIDING/7b222cac.jpg)
where is this at?
its at sunshine motocross
cool pics, Looks like a nice track ;D
Where is it located at?
its located in the st.pete area
Quotewhere is this at?
Hey Dreth may have to add this to the visit a track list ;)
were like so there dude ;)
IF YOU GO THE 11TH ITS FOR WHEEL FRIDAY THEY NORMALY DONT LIKE QUADS BUT THERE IS GOING TO BE A NATIONALS CHAMP THERE SO HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE FOR MORE INFO GO TO SUNSHINEMOTOCROSS.COM GO TO MESSAGE BOARDS HIT READ SCROLL DOWN AND IT SHOULD BE POSTED
Its an awesome track I rode there for about 2 yrs... but the only thing is its not very quad friendly especially when 2wheeler run there practice... there is like 3ft braking bumps... its pretty awesome
Hey, I think this looks better!!!!
Mike
Dude, you sure know how to catch some air on a 4' jump.... [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif].
Mike
thats sick man i just think thats awsome
Thanx!
Mike
Quotewere like so there dude ;)
I told ya about this place before we went to Hatfield-Mccoy dude!
Dang I wanna ride that track. Nice pics.
nice job! :D
MotoMike,
What trail are you on at the Hatfield McCoy Trail System?
Huh?
Mike
Sorry, I misread your posting. I thought one of the pictures were taken at the Hatfield McCoy Trails. I didn't recognize the place.
Oh, haha, I was a little confused...lol
Mike
is that really sunshine... where at it isnt the track is it????
Quote from: yamaha350r on March 20, 2006, 10:35:08 PM
is that really sunshine... where at it isnt the track is it????
One year old topics are fun :oo :oo
we need a slap smiley so i dont need to type it, but till then.........
SLAP!!!!!