Here's some pics from the Saturday ride in Ocala near Salt Springs. Hope you enjoy!
(http://img233.exs.cx/img233/2267/hilltopviewsmall0nk.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
;)
(http://img233.exs.cx/img233/1923/ericsteephillsmall9zs.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
.
(http://img233.exs.cx/img233/3710/ericdownhillsmall1xg.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
.
(http://img233.exs.cx/img233/3936/z400onhilltopsmall3uz.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
(http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6950/nathanoverhillsmall8zu.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
this hilly area was small but fun...
(http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6022/saltspringpitsmall1bi.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
here is a track that circled a pond nearby...what a blast!
(http://img177.exs.cx/img177/9893/yfzinturnsmall2ls.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
slidin..
(http://img177.exs.cx/img177/9633/steveslidinsmall8st.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
Bigg_P = Big Roost
(http://img177.exs.cx/img177/783/roostinsmall5mk.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
more racers ;)
(http://img177.exs.cx/img177/5314/speedingsmall9hk.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
.
(http://img177.exs.cx/img177/3332/pondofrd88small8ng.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
.
(http://img137.exs.cx/img137/6866/lookoutsmall2ze.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
the race fans cheering on ;D
(http://img222.exs.cx/img222/7741/thegangsmall4wz.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
.
(http://img222.exs.cx/img222/1899/ericturnsmall0ib.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
.
(http://img222.exs.cx/img222/1418/warmingupsmall7kj.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
.
(http://img222.exs.cx/img222/6461/wheeliesmall8qz.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
the riders
(http://img222.exs.cx/img222/824/theriderssmall7kn.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
My thanks to everyone who rode that day for a Great Time!
(http://img222.exs.cx/img222/8741/thegroupsmall3sv.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
NEW ERIC :D
Great pic Bro, I can't wait till I get my bike back together so I can go ride with you guys. I remember that pit from the Rodman 4 ride the first day, its pretty cool area, see you guys soon.
i see a few familiar faces in those pics! looks like a good time and like T2 said.........once my bike is back together IM READY ;)
Dreth, you and T2 should buy RPM axles ;)
Awesome pics! Glad you guys could make it. I had a great time....just glad we didn't lose anyone. lol ;)
Cool pics. I had a good time there, good to meet everyone.
Sucks that I missed it, looks like you all had a blast
Can you tell me where you were riding in salt springs. We camp around that area lot and are looking for someplace nice with lots of hills to play on.
It's just south east of the 314 and 88 intersection. ;)
Nice Pictures.
Where exactly is Salt Springs?
How much riding area is there for sport quads?
Can you camp there?
Thanks
Let me know the next time you guys are going. I will be hunting in Ocala in a few weeks o I won't be riding but my exhaust should be done next week, along with new tires.
Once that is done, I will be ready. Damn, almost wish I wasn't hunting this season because I would go riding after the bikes done.
Mike
Bigg P, Can you give me some more details about where exactly the riding area is. We are up their alot and like to ride the hills. Something different would be great. :)
col pics eric, is that your z400?, i dident see the 650. once i get my z well have to hook up again.
-mokas-
QuoteNice Pictures.
Where exactly is Salt Springs?
How much riding area is there for sport quads?
Can you camp there?
Thanks
Hey Rh250r,
Directions - When you get to 88 and 314 head South about 1/4 mile and there is a spot on the East (left) side of the road to park. It is just a small pine tree covered area and there were very few riders that Saturday. When you park if you directly cross the road and ride up maybe 1000ft or so there is a trail on the side that leads right into the little hilly/pit area. Be careful you are not supposed to ride the edge of the road. The circle track is on the same side of the road where you park maybe a 5 min ride almost directly behind where you unload. It's a fun place to ride and kept us busy for a half a day on our sport quads but we didn't hit all the trails. No there isn't any camping it's more like a pine covered area where you park nothing else.. It's also close to Scrub in case you want to ride both spots the same day.
Also there is a helpful map from a previous post @ http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=grouprides;action=display;num=1105403583;start=3
If ya do go post the dates on the site and maybe some riders will join ya? Have fun out there ;D
Quotecol pics eric, is that your z400?, i dident see the 650. once i get my z well have to hook up again.
-mokas-
Hey Mokas, yes thats my new Z. Let me know when you are ready for some FUN! Please tell Stan and his boy I am always up for riding ;)