Poll
Question:
Who will win the Open Class 11-18-06 in Valdosta?
Option 1: Gary "Hollywood" Sisson
Option 2: Doug "Bizzle" Fogg
Option 3: "Destroyer" Dave Ware
Option 4: Tim "The Animal" Sisson
Option 5: Steven "Hurricane" Kuharske
Option 6: Other (Anyone Esle)
The forums have been really quiet the past few days. Too quiet, I figured this will get the smack talk flowing again. Rumor Has it Doug "Bizzle" might be on a ring dinger for the rest of the year... :o
My vote goes to Johnny Fatpeter. This will be his first race but I hear hes FAST ! :o
i vote on doug!! !! i will be tuning his lt250R for the next 2 races!! 2 stroke power baby!! !!
we'll see what it can do!! watch out 4 pokes!! !! there is a new ring dinger is in town!!
good luck on the 2 stroke doug!! i think you will do better on it than on the pesky 4 poke of yours!! ;D
Damn Gary,you only have 2 votes and there both from me lol make that 3 votes ill vote for you from my phone ;)
I also voted for Mr. Fatpeter. He just sounds fast. :ThumbsUp.gif
I voted for that 2 stroke 'Zuki.
Dave you are ahead in votes, I guess that means you get to wear the Bullseye for Valdosta. O0
After seeing that video of how that LT250r destroyed a while ago & Derek is setting it up :ThumbsUp.gif...
Doug should WALLOP them 4 pokes!
Come on Doug, show 'em that ZUKI POWER!!! :Fp
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I snapped this pic of Gary praying for a couple more votes...but it just ain't gonna happen!
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/GOOFBALL.jpg)
I checked my crystal ball but all I could see is a 2 stroke in the
Winner's Circle
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/crystalball.jpg)
Quote from: HillKiller on November 16, 2006, 08:42:38 AM
I checked my crystal ball but all I could see is a 2 stroke in the
Winner's Circle
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/crystalball.jpg)
I think the crystal ball was wrong. If I remeber right the only position a 2 stroke could get was last. lol I think you need to quit rubbing Chris's head and try a real crystal ball.
well on another note got to say the open class 2nd position is going to be close. I will say good luck to Doug. It is great racing for 2nd against a long time friend.