Post some pics of your Dirt Bikes
here's mine ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
one more with the new wheels!!!!!!!!!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Lookin' real good lawn_man. Around the track I feel a dirt bike is much more at home than a quad.
Here's mine...
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/newgraphics2.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/dirtrider2002/newgraphics1.jpg)
I suck on bikes, what can I say I'm a quad rider!
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/hardrockoctober012.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/hardrockoctober028.jpg)
Quote from: Exmx54 on November 10, 2006, 08:53:49 AM
I suck on bikes, what can I say I'm a quad rider!
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/hardrockoctober012.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/hardrockoctober028.jpg)
Lmao, thats awesome jack lol, I'll post pics of carlos's bike later, that thing is SICK!
heres mine..... had it since i was 10 and im not getting rid of it.
(http://myspace-808.vo.llnwd.net/01136/80/86/1136366808_l.jpg)
heres mine...and its for sale, pm me if interested ;)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/1349140264_l.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture044.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/boats127.jpg)
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/IMGA0112.jpg)
(http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/IMGA0110.jpg)
Here are my two. I have yet to ride the 500, and as for the 250, I love that bike.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/2001Toomey/AtlanticH.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/2001Toomey/Hollyland005-1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/2001Toomey/IMG_0990.jpg)
sice bikes
nice bikes.. keep them coming
my rm85 will be up here in like 2 weeks
Quote from: jeremy retzsch on November 11, 2006, 10:29:36 PM
Quote from: Eric5555 on November 11, 2006, 06:10:39 PM
my rm85 will be up here in like 2 weeks
Ya ok. lol j/p
ya my dad is ordering my crankshaft, wysco pistions, and all gaskets tomarrow...and then ill have to to put it back together
here is a pic of my rm85 all taken appart.lol
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0068.jpg)
NICE LOL
(http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6250/ridingpics004wd2.jpg)
on its way to Barbados
(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8724/0000057oc7.jpg)
how my rm use to look
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/rm85expert.jpg)
u dont have even half of the money :o
Quote from: Eric5555 on November 12, 2006, 05:47:58 PM
u dont have even half of the money :o
u just mad cuz i will own u on any 2-wheel
okay its done the new wheels are in !!! thanks to my buddy nativcracker for doing my wheels your the man bro !! ;D ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
here's mine 97 cr250
[attachment deleted by admin]
Lawn man very nice bike. If anybody is looking to get rid of there bike give me a holler.
nice pics! I wish I could post a pic on this topic but I don't have a motorcycle.
sick bikes