My name is Rob, and I want to earn your business.
I want to work for you by mowing your lawn, hauling away anything that needs to be hauled, I can also trim your trees, and detail your car, truck, or boat.
I own all equipment.
I have experience in all fields.
Reasonable rates.
I am located in St. Petersburg.
PM Me here if you have any questions.
Do you have a clean driving record? Can you cary a firearm? Have you ever driven a limo before?
Is this part time work you're looking for or a full time gig?
On November 25th I will be 21, and I do have a clean driving record. I am just looking for side work mainly part time to earn some extra cash.
I may need some help at my camp at River Ranch.
What do you need done? Maybe we can work out a deal if you throw in some riding..
Possible trade for riding?
Quote from: americanrobster on November 09, 2006, 04:44:28 PM
On November 25th I will be 21, and I do have a clean driving record. I am just looking for side work mainly part time to earn some extra cash.
21? where's the party? My 21st was a blur of strippers, lap dances, alcohol, throwing up in a Denny's parking lot and an ostrich chasing me. Good times.
I have a girlfriend so I can't party that hard. HAHA!!!!
Quote from: americanrobster on November 09, 2006, 06:39:59 PM
What do you need done? Maybe we can work out a deal if you throw in some riding..
Possible trade for riding?
We can work that out. I will PM you soon - Deal !
Sweet!
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on November 09, 2006, 06:44:45 PM
21? where's the party? My 21st was a blur of strippers, lap dances, alcohol, throwing up in a Denny's parking lot and an ostrich chasing me. Good times.
Yeah, I remember that stripper you went home with...what was his name, Chip?
Quote from: UncleRico on November 09, 2006, 07:13:44 PM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on November 09, 2006, 06:44:45 PM
21? where's the party? My 21st was a blur of strippers, lap dances, alcohol, throwing up in a Denny's parking lot and an ostrich chasing me. Good times.
Yeah, I remember that stripper you went home with...what was his name, Chip?
I like how you left out the part that Chip was your stage name.