long time no see guys, heres how the project is comming.
bar setup
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/Bars.jpg)
throttle kit
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/Kit.jpg)
swinger and pegs
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/swingernpegs.jpg)
sprocket and carrier
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/sprocketncarrier.jpg)
bottom arms and rear hubs
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/bottomarmsnhubs.jpg)
waiting to get painted
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/tobepainted.jpg)
frame is also waiting in line
ups broke the rear fender mount! i guess its a good time to learn how to weld.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/Frame.jpg)
stock vs. ported jugs
stock
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/stockjug1.jpg)
ported
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/ppjug1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/ppjug2.jpg)
stock
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/stockjug2.jpg)
ported
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/ppjug3.jpg)
my game-plan for the jugs is:
ported one will be resleeved with wiseco standard bore sleeve and piston.
stock jug will be honed/ bored to the next size and fitted with a corresponding wiseco piston kit. this one will be used as a spare.
and just for the heck of it, heres my new shoes
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/newshoes.jpg)
race cut tamers
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/tire1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/tire3.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/mxmike/tire2.jpg)
thanks
-mokas-
Looking good bro!!!
thanks man, it seems that noone replys to my threads. :-[ :'(
-mokas-
[smiley=Hug.gif]I'm sorry
I didnt see it yet.
is the frame PC'd silver? If not what color is it going to be?What color plastics are going on it?
When is it all going together? I cant wait to see those pics 8)
Did Performance ATV do the work? It looks great.
I have all the powder, plastics and graphics to redo mine too. I just havent wanted to take the time between races to tare it down yet.
We should get all the BLING BLING done and go ride together. Everyone will need to bring these.... 8)
lol, thanks. i dident know you had a blaster. i thought you and the mr. both had 250r's. my bad. the boost ports look like a shop did it but it looks like the intake ports were done with a dremel. i was told the work was done by a local shop somewhere in ohio. the frame will be the same color orange as the arms, and swinger. im trying to talk my dad into painting my spare fenders black. thaty would look sweet. 8) but my new set is white. ya, well have to hook up and ride when shes done.
-mokas-
I do have an R...... But I just meant we will both be newly BLINGED 8)
It is going to look badazz when it's done. Keep us posted on the progress