I just got email from cindybee with a bunch of porno crap in it. It said it was a pm from cindybee. Just thought I needed to notify someone here.
that was taken care of yesterday by the MODS. they deleted everyones pm from cindybee. everyone got on late monday night and you indeed got one as well but it now is gone and security measures were taken to make sure it doesnt happen again.
Thanks bro, that was quick! I wish hubmonkey would answer my PM's so quick. I'd like to have access to the manual section. Have you seen him around?
cant say that i have
It might seem like a spoof as the notification email for the PM contained the message. That has been changed. More info here:
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,19155.0.html
I got the same pm from the same person. I reported it to the admin but never heard back. I guess since everyone got the same pm, the admin was probably a little too busy to pm me back. I'm glad they got it taken care of though.
I didn't recognize the sender so I just deleted it