First off, Congratulations to Scott Sheffield the 2006 Open Class Champion! Scott definately deserves it! The points are winding down and it is a super close race.
The points are up! Sorry for the delay.. I forgot to get the score sheets before my helicopter ride! LOL! If there are any mistakes please let me know and I will correct them ASAP.
The banquet is coming together nicely, Gary and Liz Sisson have asked to set it up. Gary will be posting a thread shortly with all the details. He may be asking your thoughts so speak up! The trophies have been ordered, and so far we have several raffle items, from American Racer tires, Fox chest protector, gloves, goggles, Gift Cert....Gina has been busting her hump getting donations from Chilis, Walmart, Outback, ETC and writing letters to just about everyone you could imagine. Check the website home page for the list of sponsors. You must be present to win! I promise if you don't show up, your going to wish you did!
Also, I need to see who's a member in the league and a member of ATVFLorida. Can you please PM me your screen name as well as your real name? This makes it easy for me to contact you if need be.
Last, some people think the new SFTL section of ATVflorida is for Dave and I only, it is not! Anyone can start a thread here, post pics, polls, ETC.
I would like to thank everyone for their help this season, it has been a blast!
Dave Is working on tracks for next season he should have the schedule done by Jan 07. Check the website for updates.
See ya in Valdosta!,
Chris
Thanks Chris!
This has been a great year. I couldn't have asked to meet up with a better group of guys to race with. I hope you are healing up quickly and look forward to seeing that 250R of yours back out on the track again.
I will be at Valdosta with Derek, since we aren't racing, let me know if you would like some help with all of the staging/ lineup for Valdosta, that way you can be freed up to do other things.
.....See ya in Valdosta. 8)
thats right... crusing to valdosta in the EVO just to hang with you guys and watch some good racing..
it will be nice to be at the track with no bikes for me to worry about!! :T
Hopefuly I`ll be picking a bike up when Im there ! ;) Hats off to ya Chris and Dave ! Great job with everything this year ! ;) But your still knobs. :stoogies.gif
Congrats to Scott on his Open Class Championship, a well deserved win!! And let's hear it for his Crew Chief............ DDDDDDDDDerek!!!!
Way to go guys...... Ya'll earned it!
WoooooooooHoooooooooo.................
I'm STILL tied for 7th in points!!!! ;D
thanks jim!! when you join out team we can hook you up too!! :-*
Quote from: Skully on November 08, 2006, 01:30:02 PM
Congrats to Scott on his Open Class Championship, a well deserved win!! And let's hear it for his Crew Chief............ DDDDDDDDDerek!!!!
Way to go guys...... Ya'll earned it!
Thanks Jim,
Yes, Derek had alot to do with this years successful season. He builds a fast engine ya know ;) and that sure never hurts anything. But not only that, his knowledge of setup is invaluable.
On another note, you need to finish just one race to break the tie for 7th Jim. I look forward to seeing you at Valdosta too ;D
Go like hell Jim ! ;)
Actually I was worried they were going to deduct points for holding up the show last Sat @ Ocala. Then I would be in the negative column! ;D
Defently hats off to chris and Dave!! I beleave things have went super smooth for the first season Great job guys
Scott great season Man what can i say other than Your Da man Brotha!!
Chris and Dave have done a super job with this series with their hard work I dont know when they sleep. This league rocks and we all should be proud to have 2 guys that care this much.
Scott you the man and congrats to the king. :Fp
good job Scott! consider it a gift because next season my son is moving up to the open class :D ;)
Thanks guys, even if i wasnt racing I would still enjoy running the league. To me, its all about friendships and the good times rather than the "thrill of victory" LOL.. You guys (and girls) are great people with tons of class on and off the race track. We even have several guys who paid a membership,never raced, just because they wanted to be part of the league. Now that speaks volumes about the members of this league! :Fp There are alot of things that Im going to improve on for next year, as they say "learn from your mistakes"... Im already working on series sponsorships for next season... It should be awesome!
-Chris
good job chris and dave!! !! !! !! !! :T :T :T :T :T